So who's gonna have a better season, the Clippers or Hornets?????

The trade for Chris Paul has changed the scope of the NBA landscape, especially in the West, now there is a bona fide superstar playing for the Clippers.  With the team they have, and all the hype about how many alley-oops are gonna be thrown, does it make for a better team?  

The Hornets basically lost their franchise player, but when you look at the team, you have Jarret Jack, who is a pretty good player at the 1, you have Eric Gordon, Trevor Ariza, Aminu, and Kaman (I can't think of the PF they have) and that sounds like a pretty explosive squad that is solid at every position (except maybe PF)

So who will have a better season?
I honestly believe the Hornets will have a better season, if for anything it's because the Hornets have a more balanced team and they have guys who can play defense.  Clippers will be fun to watch but I don't think it's gonna add up to wins.  

Definitely the hornets. They have arguably the best pg in the league in jack and a young up and coming freak athlete in Emeka Okafor. They also have a veteran champion with ariza at the 2 and another vet with aminu at small forward.

Definitely the hornets.

So yall think the Clippers got it in the bag now with Paul? They are gonna run the table now as best team coming out the West?

Originally Posted by Caerus

LOL not sure is srs...

This.
laugh.gif

This is not even thread worthy OP.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

Definitely the hornets. They have arguably the best pg in the league in jack and a young up and coming freak athlete in Emeka Okafor. They also have a veteran champion with ariza at the 2 and another vet with aminu at small forward.

Definitely the hornets.

/Thread

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

Definitely the hornets.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by illwill24

So yall think the Clippers got it in the bag now with Paul? They are gonna run the table now as best team coming out the West?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Dude you weren't even asking if either team was going to run the table, you just asked who is going to have a better season.  The Clippers are the better team, but aren't a championship contender quite yet.  Your thread starting abilities should be revoked.

^^^That is probably the most pitiful pic I've ever seen
laugh.gif
. Eric Gordon has the "Ain't this a &@^#*" look on his face
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom