So who's wallets are feeling the burn from all these releases?

its been pretty crazy this past year cuz the lebron and KD lines have been super fire plus a lot of must have jordans. I passed on the fire red 4s. kinda grew off me, but the raptors are a must then ill be cool until january. I also had a 5 month break last year from july-dec so im cool after raptors til fire red 5s in january.

JB dropped a lot of heat this year. I had to cut back on some J's I may have picked up otherwise ( all three pairs of 4, oly 7)

If i didn't have a job i would have been angry almost every other Saturday morning because alot of gems dropped this year. But i'm blessed to have a job and be making comfortable money for my age.

I will probably be able to pick up one more release this year without breaking the bank. College budgets are no joke

But they are releasing all my favorites this year (I love the IVs and Vs.). Not so much next year or last year. I need an ill IV collection in my life. This is the first time in my life I could afford so many kicks. I also need an ill V collection, but they are not dropping the Vs that I like, cept the Grapes, if that "confirmed" list is true.Hopefully the retro+ colorway is sick and hopefully they bring out the red soles

Last edited:
Gave a lot of money to JB those last couple of months. Won't cop the pack, nor the charcoals. 

Last edited:
Copped 6 pairs of Jordans in this summer, and 2 pairs of Kobes. (not to mention all the apparel) Does the wallet hurt? A little. Was it worth every penny? Of course! :smokin

Im out till november though. That'll give me time to restock my piggy bank.

Last edited:
I said I'd be done until December for the XIs, but after seeing some pics of the crimson Foams, I need those. I'll be done after those, I promise. Hopefully I don't go ahead and buy random Air Maxes like I usually do.

Pockets are cooling down. Last pick up was the olympic 6's. I had the olympic 7 and mars 4...so I skipped the latest releases. I wanted to Gold Pack, but no spots in my area are getting them and I don't feel lime playing russian roulette with online releases or being raped by resale prices. I'm good til Nov-Dec

Last release I grabbed was the Olympic 6's. Was gonna buy the Varsity Red IV's, but I decided to just get the Black Cement IV's instead of getting both, so thankfully I'm done until November to save up some cash :smokin

Back
Top Bottom