So whose copping the Xoom tablet today ?

Only if was released as a wifi version ill would have copped it, but no Motorola was stupid to release a product with verizon that forces you into a data plan. I'll keep holding out for the perfect non-ipad tablet to be released that is wifi only.

Only if was released as a wifi version ill would have copped it, but no Motorola was stupid to release a product with verizon that forces you into a data plan. I'll keep holding out for the perfect non-ipad tablet to be released that is wifi only.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

the wifi verison is dropping soon
and you don't need a data plan with it data activation is not required 

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

the wifi verison is dropping soon
and you don't need a data plan with it data activation is not required 

They have a wifi only option Alchemist...

Right now I'm waiting on the iPad 2 specs to be released. I will more than likely grab the iPad 2 although I can't lie the xoom looks very impressive.

Oh yea and I'm still kinda like eff Google since I didn't get selected for Team Cr-48

Right now I'm waiting on the iPad 2 specs to be released. I will more than likely grab the iPad 2 although I can't lie the xoom looks very impressive.

Oh yea and I'm still kinda like eff Google since I didn't get selected for Team Cr-48

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Same here 
laugh.gif

Same here 
laugh.gif

Ya boy Alchemist got his free computer and still hit them dudes with the dougie lol.....

Ya boy Alchemist got his free computer and still hit them dudes with the dougie lol.....

iPad 2 >

iPad 2 >

friend just picked one up (he buys a ton of electronics for the hell of it). played around for it a bit, not bad.

friend just picked one up (he buys a ton of electronics for the hell of it). played around for it a bit, not bad.

lmao, I know they will release a wifi-only version, but if motorola went the initial route that apple did selling the ipad wifi only at a some what reasonable price people would have went on a frenzy to get the xoom but this thing is more of want and its "Too damm expensive".

I'm not blaming Google, im blaming motorola approach and its ties with verzion to bundle it with a data plan you must buy to activate wifi.

Lets see what happen more Honeycomb tablets will be out later this year, and a recent sony vaio event I attended a rep said there will be sony vaio honeycomb tablet. Knowing Sony track record this thing will be sick.

oh i don't even use that google laptop that much gave it to my mom and little sister, cause they needed a computer.

**Daps Google**

lmao, I know they will release a wifi-only version, but if motorola went the initial route that apple did selling the ipad wifi only at a some what reasonable price people would have went on a frenzy to get the xoom but this thing is more of want and its "Too damm expensive".

I'm not blaming Google, im blaming motorola approach and its ties with verzion to bundle it with a data plan you must buy to activate wifi.

Lets see what happen more Honeycomb tablets will be out later this year, and a recent sony vaio event I attended a rep said there will be sony vaio honeycomb tablet. Knowing Sony track record this thing will be sick.

oh i don't even use that google laptop that much gave it to my mom and little sister, cause they needed a computer.

**Daps Google**

Back
Top Bottom