So Whose LeBron's Dad and What Happened to Him?

was watching dream season and was curious as to who his dad was? did they ever interview him after all this time? or did he off himself after realizing hethrew away his biological lottery ticket?

Best pic I could find

God.jpg

Some dude who is kicking himself somewhere.

And wearing a Knicks jersey waiting for his son to cash in on that next contract before he resurfaces.

lebron has said him and dude dont talk much and even after he got big time dude didnt come running around asking for money

Im Not You:
Real Talk...His name's Anthony McClelland

0725175254rolandbivensgb5.jpg

To add to that, I did a quick google search and found this in an ESPN article from when LeBron was the cover athlete for the 2002 'Next'article:
She [Gloria James, LeBron's mother] got pregnant at 16, and it's been just her and her "Bron Bron" ever since. She says the father was a casual sex partner named Anthony McClelland, who by now is well-known within the state and county penal systems. He's been convicted of arson and theft, to name just two of his many transgressions, and he certainly wasn't the one to help Glo out of her monetary hardships.

lol this just goes to show how much a genius Kobe is. Look at Bron's pops jersey #. Kobe is not only saying he's 1 above MJ...but he's also sayinghe owns Lebron.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

lol this just goes to show how much a genius Kobe is. Look at Bron's pops jersy #. Kobe is not only saying he's 1 above MJ...but he's also saying he owns Lebron.

I aint gonna lie, I thought the same thing.

I mean, LeBron definitely looks just like him, but I wonder how he handles it behind bars.

"Anyone ever told you..."
"... I look like LeBron? Yeah, I get that all the time. Last name's McClellan. I wish I was his dad, though. My life would be set,jack!"

-OR-

"Anyone ever told you..."
"... I look like LeBron? Yeah, I get that all the time, probably because he's my son. *sigh* I guess he's doing alright for himself, huh?"

Dude looks like DMX.

"who by now is well-known within the state and county penal systems"

Sounds like him too.

LeBron McClelland

Cav fans definitely would have twisted that (McCleveland?).

Off topic but I just found this funny
laugh.gif

The game tips off. Westchester score first. Their best player, Trevor Ariza, throws down a dunk and as he runs back he taunts LeBron. SVSM's star makes a couple of bad passes. Westchester go ahead 6-0. Two minutes have gone and the greatest high-school player of all time is playing embarrassingly and looks embarrassed. It takes him another minute to finally score a basket - a 20-foot jump shot that rattles off the back iron and falls in. A lucky shot but it's all it takes for greatness to wake up.

When the quarter ends, SVSM lead by 20-14. LeBron has scored 18 points. When half-time comes, SVSM lead 41-24. LeBron has scored 35 points. Halfway through the third quarter the score is 66-39. LeBron James has scored 49 points. He is beating Westchester - including the noticeably more subdued Trevor Ariza - by 10 points. On his own.

Back
Top Bottom