So Whose LeBron's Dad and What Happened to Him?

So Westchester went up 6-0, then SVSM went on a 20-8 run to end the 1st... and then a 21-10 run all through the 2nd... and then a 25-15 run to start the 3rd.

Ariza
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

So Westchester went up 6-0, then SVSM went on a 20-8 run to end the 1st... and then a 21-10 run all through the 2nd... and then a 25-15 run to start the 3rd.

Ariza
smh.gif
laugh.gif

16kw5rs.jpg
roll.gif

every's father dream to have a NBA and get some nice "thank you" cash.....
smh.gif
smh.gif

Hearing Jay-z "where have you been" must really hurt for dude

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Off topic but I just found this funny
laugh.gif

The game tips off. Westchester score first. Their best player, Trevor Ariza, throws down a dunk and as he runs back he taunts LeBron. SVSM's star makes a couple of bad passes. Westchester go ahead 6-0. Two minutes have gone and the greatest high-school player of all time is playing embarrassingly and looks embarrassed. It takes him another minute to finally score a basket - a 20-foot jump shot that rattles off the back iron and falls in. A lucky shot but it's all it takes for greatness to wake up.

When the quarter ends, SVSM lead by 20-14. LeBron has scored 18 points. When half-time comes, SVSM lead 41-24. LeBron has scored 35 points. Halfway through the third quarter the score is 66-39. LeBron James has scored 49 points. He is beating Westchester - including the noticeably more subdued Trevor Ariza - by 10 points. On his own.

Wasn't this LeBron's first game back from his suspension of taking those throwback jerseys
laugh.gif

She [Gloria James, LeBron's mother] got pregnant at 16, and it's been just her and her "Bron Bron" ever since. She says the father was a casual sex partner named Anthony McClelland, who by now is well-known within the state and county penal systems. He's been convicted of arson and theft, to name just two of his many transgressions, and he certainly wasn't the one to help Glo out of her monetary hardships.
No wonder he acts the way he does. It is obvious good family values run in his family. Dad is a Lecriminal and mom was a teenage Leskank. Addher arrest and kicking out a police car window to the great pedigree she has bestowed on her son.

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

She [Gloria James, LeBron's mother] got pregnant at 16, and it's been just her and her "Bron Bron" ever since. She says the father was a casual sex partner named Anthony McClelland, who by now is well-known within the state and county penal systems. He's been convicted of arson and theft, to name just two of his many transgressions, and he certainly wasn't the one to help Glo out of her monetary hardships.
No wonder he acts the way he does. It is obvious good family values run in his family. Dad is a Lecriminal and mom was a teenage Leskank. Add her arrest and kicking out a police car window to the great pedigree she has bestowed on her son.
What exactly are you talking about?

If I were Mr. McClelland, I would to try to reproduce with the tallest, most athletic jawn I could get. And THEN try to make it right this time.

I'm surprised the media downplays the fact his pops in the can

ohwell.gif

You'd figure someone would have put a microphone in his face to get his take on his son

Back
Top Bottom