So, why is GM big oversized SUV’s so darn expensive?

I was getting my car serviced and I happen to see a 2021 Tahoe “High Country”(Fully Loaded)in the showroom floor for $84k!!! I mean, I understand things go up in price over the years, but man, $84k for a Tahoe?? I just want to know peoples take on this.

I was getting my car serviced and I happen to see a 2021 Tahoe “High Country”(Fully Loaded)in the showroom floor for $84k!!! I mean, I understand things go up in price over the years, but man, $84k for a Tahoe?? I just want to know peoples take on this.
Company had to get bailed out during the recession because how poorly ran it was. They took the bailout money and closed factories but gave their CEOs double bonuses and extended their paid vacations that year while laying off thousands of employees. I can see the inflation of GMs prices as a way to scam America like they been doing for the last 20 years.

80k that only a fool would buy... 80k can get you a GT-R, c8, RS3, C7,Supra, c63 amg used , or M340i etc etc etc

How much of that is all the new technology?

Pretty much all cars have gone up in price. A nice fully equipped Accord in the 90's was about $15-$17k. Ish will run you almost $40k now.

Because the dollar ain't worth ****

😦

8D6D22A0-070F-4F84-855E-BB60A629DF46.jpeg

You can spec out an Escallade esv to over 120 as well. I'd never pay that mich for a new Tahoe. They age so well, you cam catch a 08 with 200k miles for like 3 racks cash. Get another 100k miles out that *** then recycle it for 250 for metal and parts. Or get like 3 Kias

Never understood how I see so many ppl driving these. In wealthy areas of course but from outside looking in you’ll see regular looking families pushing the big XL version. 84k lol

It really is crazy. 65 for like baseish Tahoe

My wife is about due and I hafta keep steering her off that path.

But yes ALL cars are 150% overpriced.

We went and looked at a KIA.... a Telluride. They wanted 42k MSRP... for a GD KIA I was sick. When I saw that TRX video yesterday it was decided we jus gunna be a double truck fam. What I look like buying a KIA when I could get like an 18 F150 Lariat for the same money

I'm not sure how people expect cars to stay the same price as years ago when there's a lot more technology in them versus before, not to mention things do get more expensive over time as salaries/raw materials/etc. increase.

Back
Top Bottom