so will Donnie Walsh bring back the knicks

Hes almost for sure a Knick as sources say they had a handshake agreement, so do you think he can bring the Knicks back into there playoff ways.What will somebig moves he makes. I say he goes after Artest hard and unloads zach or eddy somehow...he is good at unloading players..knicks will make noise next year

as long as there is cap relief in the next 3 years and curry, marbury and randolph are off the team i'll be happy

after next yr, alot of cap is gone and they can make a serious run at lebron in that off season

lebrons not coming here

as much as i'd love him i doubt he leaves cleavland

for the moment just win the lottery this year and next get 2 young studs

clear cap sign good young role players and a good veteran or 2 and we'll be fine

I don't know if we'll get artest if walsh is here

I mean he did trade him for Peja after a few months after the brawl

if we do get artest, i'll be surprise

i can see him going after artest cuz the knicks are in desperate need of a sf who can score and defend....keys for walsh are bringing in artest, and realcenter that can rebound and block shots and draft rose who can run the show for years to come...

walt fraziers a god...knicks can easily be fixed, its not like they dont have good pieces to work off of...they jus have a couple players that bring them downsuch as zach not passin and shootin J's and eddy not gettin rebounds or playin ne d...we do have crawford who can put up 35 on any given night, nate who isa sparkplug and plays with heart, david lee a rebounding machine and hustle player...we jus need to make all r pieces work together..and wilson chandler willbe a great player too

the only way he saves the knicks is he completely gets rid of the entire team and starts from zero. the ony player i would consider keeping is david lee buteveryone else on that team is trash

i think eventually to really fix this team

walsh is going to have to trade lee

he's the only guy on this team with some value and he can bring back in a draft pick or a good young player

Originally Posted by redstorm24

i think eventually to really fix this team

walsh is going to have to trade lee

he's the only guy on this team with some value and he can bring back in a draft pick or a good young player
There's a few players on NY that can have value on the right team. Its just that you can send Lee anywhere and he'll be accepted.

we were ballin last night boysss...people puttin up some numbers, wilson chandler with a double double.. dont sleep on this kid

Don't play Curry, Randolph or Marbury for the rest of the season. That's a good test drive in terms of what Walsh will be trying to do in the offseason.

Will anyone want Randolph?
Will anyone want Curry?
Will anyone want an expiring deal in Marbury?

Anything is possible once you have Isiah Thomas out of the picture. First player gone: Fred Jones. Watch.

Shed ZBo and EC.

Let Steph's contract run out.

Get one of the top 3 picks this year.

Pray Isiah leaves.

TRADE ZACH RANDOLPH he cannot ball, and get any point guard for stephon marbury... he is so detrimental to the new york knicks organization... im sorry.. getsome more young studs that have good team morale and they'll win games next season defitnely

Be real y'al... we're not going after Artest.

The way this team is built right now... Artest will not help.

All I want to hear today is the word "rebuilding". We should not be going after players who we think can fit in this roster. This roster is extremelyflawed.

Back
Top Bottom