*+*-* SO... WILL YOU BE READY WHEN THESE MAKE A COMEBACK?? *-*+* (R.I.P.??)

"...When they on you, THEY SWARM YOU!!..."

cicada.hi-res.jpg

These joints PLAGUED my city back in the summer of 2004... lil' critters where everywhere!!!!

17-year_cicada.jpg

Had grown men shook!!...
laugh.gif

They destroy tree branches and a bunch of other vegetation too...

I remember seeing dudes walk around with sticks and bats to swat them away...
laugh.gif

And in the morning hours... they screem like Hell!!!...
sick.gif

Will you be prepared?!?!?!?

"...When they on you, THEY SWARM YOU!!..."

cicada.hi-res.jpg

These joints PLAGUED my city back in the summer of 2004... lil' critters where everywhere!!!!

17-year_cicada.jpg

Had grown men shook!!...
laugh.gif

They destroy tree branches and a bunch of other vegetation too...

I remember seeing dudes walk around with sticks and bats to swat them away...
laugh.gif

And in the morning hours... they screem like Hell!!!...
sick.gif

Will you be prepared?!?!?!?

Maaaaaaaaaaaaan having a cookout in 2004 was the !%#%*!% worst!!!!! They aren't too bad around areas with few trees but if you by a damn forest or any shade RIP, there were secada remains every step you take

I remember one time a secada got in my girl's car while she was driving and we almost died
mad.gif

Maaaaaaaaaaaaan having a cookout in 2004 was the !%#%*!% worst!!!!! They aren't too bad around areas with few trees but if you by a damn forest or any shade RIP, there were secada remains every step you take

I remember one time a secada got in my girl's car while she was driving and we almost died
mad.gif

although they're harmless to us, they definitely freaked me out. the first summer job i had was a meter reader for the local electric company and those monsters were all over the place. they'd fly into me and i'm sure it was entertaining for anyone watching.

although they're harmless to us, they definitely freaked me out. the first summer job i had was a meter reader for the local electric company and those monsters were all over the place. they'd fly into me and i'm sure it was entertaining for anyone watching.

Creepy little buggers -even though I'm fascinated by insects, they're annoying as hell.

On a side note -Whatever happened to that NTer who posted the thread about some sort of hive outside his apartment? ...did he ever make a comeback?

Creepy little buggers -even though I'm fascinated by insects, they're annoying as hell.

On a side note -Whatever happened to that NTer who posted the thread about some sort of hive outside his apartment? ...did he ever make a comeback?

ya"ll a bunch of ^&*$^#@ 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

when i was in korea, they were everywhere. i grew up around them during the summers, its really not that big of a deal.

you guys are blowing it WAY outta proportion
eyes.gif
grin.gif

ya"ll a bunch of ^&*$^#@ 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

when i was in korea, they were everywhere. i grew up around them during the summers, its really not that big of a deal.

you guys are blowing it WAY outta proportion
eyes.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i swear i never saw one of those things...

we have another 10 years right?

I thought that these were all up and down most of the east coast mostly...

And I believe you're right with that date... 2021 is when they return I believe...

Originally Posted by jayvee1220

laugh.gif

My pops sent me out to cut the grass one Saturday morn...

Sweatpants...
Hoodie...
Boots...
Nylon gloves...
Kitchen broom...

85 degree weather...

I was not to me f***ed with that morning!!...

Back
Top Bottom