So, with all this Tempur Pedic stuff...

I'm wondering, anyone still have a waterbed? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Do they even still sell water beds
i dont think so. a few years ago i went with my parents to get a new matress and talked them into letting me get a waterbed. went to a few places and they were like we havent even sold water beds in the last 10 years
laugh.gif
safe to say i was disappointed

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Do they even still sell water beds
i dont think so. a few years ago i went with my parents to get a new matress and talked them into letting me get a waterbed. went to a few places and they were like we havent even sold water beds in the last 10 years
laugh.gif
safe to say i was disappointed

roll.gif
roll.gif

Your title and thread content aren't even related.

Tempur-Pedic mattress is not a water bed. Waterbeds are whack and cause long-term spine problems. That's one of the reasons why furniture stores discontinued those. Tempur-Pedic mattresses are the truth though. A chick I used to talk too had one. If you can afford one, get it.

There is one thing in a house or apartment you should never skimp on, that's the mattress. You can buy cheap furniture, cheap bed frames, cheap appliances, etc. But the mattress IMO should be the best one you can afford......

Sleep on an expensive and cheap mattress in the same week then tell me I'm wrong.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Your title and thread content aren't even related.

Tempur-Pedic mattress is not a water bed.
Sigh...
The point is/was all that's talked about is Tempur Pedic and memory foam and all that stuff.  What about waterbeds, are they still like... around?

I've been wanting a tempur pedic lately. Anyone know where to get one online fairly cheap?

Back
Top Bottom