So, ya boy is an official NIKE EMPLOYEE! What to expect? Swoosh acct!?

I'm sorry for my ignorance, but what is so special about a swoosh account and being an official Nike employee?

I never used my Swoosh account when I worked at Nike. Shipping cost are like half the gotdamn purchase.

Originally Posted by GasBreakFlip707

You dudes ain't getting jack squat from me unless a deal comes my way.
laugh.gif

Anyone know what's on Swoosh though? I'm all hyped up for it but I'll be disappointed if it's all trash on there.

LaunchPadMcQuack wrote:
Good look on the tips man. I'm more into performance shoes right now rather than retros since I ball regularly, but hopefully kicks for every day wear will grow on me because of discounts.
I'll hit you up for the NES # in a bit.
Midnight Hype wrote:

Congrats, how did you get the job?
 I just scoped out their usual hiring times, sent in an application and called them 2 weeks later for an interview at the right time, then called me back a day later.

^That's the boring story. HERE'S THE REAL S***!! 
These 2 random #%$%!! walked up to me at school trynna play dumb and cute while I was playing Magic The Gathering with some of my nerd homeboys.

Yea that's some geeky %#%@ but I like feeling out of my element sometimes.

Check this. One of 'em was a hot one; Caucasian, dressed nice, well done up. The other one was.. hella round and not my cup of tea. Guess which one worked for Nike? 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

So my friends are just sitting there laughing it up because that one HAPPENS to show more interest, while I'm bustin' my a** off trying to network since she mentioned she worked there.
roll.gif

Nonetheless, I succeeded and she put in a good word for me then boom, got hired.

Now I'm the butt of every joke saying she gon' rape me in the stockroom.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
frown.gif
sick.gif

USUALLY, cool story bro is meant as a smart A comment.   BUT, in some cases..........THIS IS ONE OF THEM........it really is a pretty cool story.............BRAH!!!!!!!
laugh.gif

Everything that's on Swoosh is the same exact stuff that's on Nikestore. Only difference is you're getting the employee discount. But like someone said, the shipping charges can be a female dog.

i know you been working there for about 2 months now but dont listen to any of these bums tryna get your discount you could lose your job over some $%++ like that. and the best part of becoming a nike employee is the connections you can make by meeting other sneakerheads who will hook you up and build more connections. also with some of the returns you might get at your outlet. i came up on some of the kay yow kobes for 30 some easter lebrons for 40 wolf grey 5s for 50 so you can deff find some good deals. also getting the discount at other outlets when your traveling is really the best part because you see the same old #$%@ at your outlet everyday but they usually have some real gems at other outlets if you know where to look. hope youre enjoying your job.

I see that you're from the Bay too, which one did you get hired at? San Leandro or Milpitas?

I got a few friends who work in the San Leandro one, I got a call back from there but I didn't really go through with it because most of my paycheck would probably go back to Nike.

I've seen what's on Swoosh.com and they have some good prices, clothes and gear. Peep the clearance/last chance items, they have some mad cheap stuff on there.

Congrats OP!

The product sells itself. Just tell the customers what they want to hear, and you've got a sale.

Swoosh has been so weak lately. My advice to you, come up off the clearance items. My boys and I bought so many Janoskis when they were only $22.00, we came up pretty good.

Welcome to team. Good luck finding people that are willing to take less than your full discount.

Back
Top Bottom