So 'Ye and Kim K are dating... for real.

Originally Posted by PRIME

"And I admit I fell in love with Kim ... 'Round the same time she fell in love with him ... That's cool, babygirl, do your thing ... Lucky I ain't had Jay drop him from the team."

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Wonder how Ye will feel when that team offers Kris a max deal in the off season.  

The amount of power Ye has on people is amazing

If anybody else was cuffing Kim they would be all type of names

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I think even bein within a 10 mile radious of this man will increase any man's swag....this dude..
sick.gif

laugh.gif
.. The slurping is crazy.

Can somebody confirm whether this is true or not, cause i know it would have been way more widespread if true:
"Kim dated TJ Jackson, one of Tito's sons and it has been rumored for a while that she broke old Joe off as well. Kim is also reported to have give TJ an STD. 

Also, TJ's mama (who is now deceased), was not happy at all about Kim and her son. She thought Kim was a golddigger and a too hot in the pants for her son. 

She caught Kim in her son's room and went ballistic."

???????

Match made in heaven, I just can't wait until the new season starts, my dude Scott AND kanye on the same show. I would be lying if I didn't admit I'd watch every episode. Ye looking a little pudgy though.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Can somebody confirm whether this is true or not, cause i know it would have been way more widespread if true:
"Kim dated TJ Jackson, one of Tito's sons and it has been rumored for a while that she broke old Joe off as well. Kim is also reported to have give TJ an STD. 

Also, TJ's mama (who is now deceased), was not happy at all about Kim and her son. She thought Kim was a golddigger and a too hot in the pants for her son. 

She caught Kim in her son's room and went ballistic."

???????
She smashed Joe Jackson 
eek.gif

damn kanye broke up with the white girl with the oh mazing rack? i thought they would make it

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

12 pages within in hours... Incredible.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]All of this is by design and people it up. That's how these celebs are able to survive. [/color]
30t6p3b.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]... W for both Ye and Kim.. More $$$ [/color]
This. 

Originally Posted by Dalek

damn kanye broke up with the white girl with the oh mazing rack? i thought they would make it

make what?
laugh.gif

did they even claim each other? i just saw a few pics at a basketball game or something

Originally Posted by PaidNHalf

Match made in heaven, I just can't wait until the new season starts, my dude Scott AND kanye on the same show. I would be lying if I didn't admit I'd watch every episode. Ye looking a little pudgy though.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by PaidNHalf

CANT WAIT TO SEE KANYES MEAT!
Always wondered if he really did go back to college for that PHD 
nerd.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by trunks206

I wonder if NTers are more jelly of Kanye or Kim.
laugh.gif

Good question.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I remember someone posting that Amber was more attractive to them because Kanye has been inside her.
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom