So 'Ye and Kim K are dating... for real.

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by imvictor

Some of the responses here... Zapatohead going in LMFAO

For those that were asking bout the jacket is a Givenchy.

NOW, which NTer is this?
roll.gif
pimp.gif

REAL LIFE......
TEARS ON THE FLOOR�
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 this kid 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"DAT IS SO MUCH SWAG, I WAN TO KILL MYSELF FO NOT HAVING DAT MUCH SWAG.."

roll.gif
roll.gif

"MY MINK ON-DA-FLAW.....AWESOME"

roll.gif
roll.gif

"MY MINK ON DE FLOOR

PEOPLE WILL B PISSED AT DAT I TELL U, DEY COME AFTA KANYE WEST

DEY COME AFTA KANYE WEST WIT THEY GOATS N HENS N ALL DEY ANIMALS....

peta come afta kim k all time, now kanye get with her give PETA middle finger."

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Solerunner

Kim is mad beautiful
pimp.gif

Some of you dont even know the things your now or ex has done. Kim likes sex hooray for her.

Would you rather not know or have video evidence?
Spoiler [+]
rayj11.jpg

Originally Posted by AEA18

Kim is mad beautiful
pimp.gif

Some of you dont even know the things your now or ex has done. Kim likes sex hooray for her.

Spoiler [+]
rayj11.jpg
Thank you
laugh.gif
 That previous comment just screamed "I I I just don't care what you have done before, it it it just doesn't matter
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
"

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Kim is mad beautiful
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
rayj11.jpg
Thank you
laugh.gif
 That previous comment just screamed "I I I just don't care what you have done before, it it it just doesn't matter
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
"

Pretty much, those type of guys make me
roll.gif

Because it's those same guys that claim to be so secured and confident, that when they DO find out their girl is cheating or what they have done in the past... they find the nearest bridge and jump off!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by weGOTthis

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by 1Chainz

So tell me what money is being made?

Other than the Mercy joint on iTunes, what have we been required to purchase?
The money is streamlined indirectly. This made media headlines. If you're looking for a 'direct income' answer you simply don't understand the game and how it's played.
Seriously, QFT.
The one thing that is key to understanding how this is profitable is that ... the only ASSET (no f--king pun intended) these stars have is their popularity.  Yes, that's it.  And that could fade away quickly.. so they have to keep that **#! up.

Why is popularity so important? How does it lead to $$$??

-because of this you'll watch her dumb show

-you'll shop from her clothing line

-her next perfume

-she can demand higher pay to appear in commercials and whatnot.

- the list goes on...

...seriously this is so simple.  This is the shallow life of celebs these days, yet we would switch lives with them in an instant.

(before some idiot points out the he/she difference, this post is not gender specific) 
So wait, let me get this straight. You guys looked so deep into this that you broke it down into future profits for these two rather than looking at it for what it is?
Ye is trying to bust that joint wide open, and she loves to be the "it" girl who is dating the man of the hour..

No more, no less. It ain't about money, ratings, or anything else. This dude is just trying to get a nut off and she loves to be in the spotlight. 

Famous people @*%* all the time anyways. Hell, they even get married. So Brad and Angelina did it for money? Justin and Jessica did it for the money? Or is it different? Jay and Beyonce did it for the money huh? 

Naaaah...  

Originally Posted by PRIME

The money is streamlined indirectly. This made media headlines. If you're looking for a 'direct income' answer you simply don't understand the game and how it's played.
Seriously, QFT.
The one thing that is key to understanding how this is profitable is that ... the only ASSET (no f--king pun intended) these stars have is their popularity.  Yes, that's it.  And that could fade away quickly.. so they have to keep that **#! up.

-her next perfume

- the list goes on...

...seriously this is so simple.  This is the shallow life of celebs these days, yet we would switch lives with them in an instant.

(before some idiot points out the he/she difference, this post is not gender specific) 
So wait, let me get this straight. You guys looked so deep into this that you broke it down into future profits for these two rather than looking at it for what it is?
Ye is trying to bust that joint wide open, and she loves to be the "it" girl who is dating the man of the hour..

No more, no less. It ain't about money, ratings, or anything else. This dude is just trying to get a nut off and she loves to be in the spotlight. 

Famous people @*%* all the time anyways. Hell, they even get married. So Brad and Angelina did it for money? Justin and Jessica did it for the money? Or is it different? Jay and Beyonce did it for the money huh? 

Naaaah...  
We're talking about Kim Kardashian...and Kanye West. If they're together2-3 years now, then you have a great point. But this is a combo
of Kanye fiending Kim like you said, and the points lobo and weGOTthis mentioned.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Spoiler [+]
rayj11.jpg
Thank you
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
"

roll.gif

Because it's those same guys that claim to be so secured and confident, that when they DO find out their girl is cheating or what they have done in the past... they find the nearest bridge and jump off!
laugh.gif

Son you have your girls vagina in your avy, its obvious you are insecure and need validation no need to tell us further.
laugh.gif

Im just keeping it real, your exes have sex tapes just not with celebs 
ohwell.gif
Women like sex, that list that kim has is just the same amount as kanyes
 He isnt "virginal", why does she have to be

Im speaking in general I would never date kim or a girl like her, I dont like casaul daters

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Thank you
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
"

roll.gif

laugh.gif

Son you have your girls vagina in your avy, its obvious you are insecure and need validation no need to tell us further.
laugh.gif

Im just keeping it real, your exes have sex tapes just not with celebs 
ohwell.gif
Women like sex, that list that kim has is just the same amount as kanyes
 He isnt "virginal", why does she have to be

Im speaking in general I would never date kim or a girl like her, I dont like casaul daters

roll.gif
Boy go sit down... better yet, go find the nearest bridge!

You were probably one of the dudes that were PMing me "I need a name nowww!!!!" about my avy... then you find out im smashin' and now you wanna kill yourself!
30t6p3b.gif

You make me sick! You thirsty lil' ninja!
laugh.gif

roll.gif
Def wasnt PMing you.

All you have to do is google too see pics of your girl.

Spoiler [+]
IMG_7761.jpg
What does his girl have to do with Kim K having multiple public relationships with other celebrities and a sextape with Ray J?

Originally Posted by 1Chainz

So tell me what money is being made?

Other than the Mercy joint on iTunes, what have we been required to purchase?
Seriously, QFT.

-her next perfume

- the list goes on...

Really doe...

roll.gif
Def wasnt PMing you.

Spoiler [+]
IMG_7761.jpg
What does his girl have to do with Kim K having multiple public relationships with other celebrities and a sextape with Ray J?

laugh.gif
I don't know... but dude probably thinks he "exposed" her
roll.gif
Everybody on NT knows I posted in the "Post your girl" thread.

Like I said... you make me sick!
sick.gif

EDIT:

roll.gif
Def wasnt PMing you.

Spoiler [+]

Nothing,
I was saying he was insecure cause he stay posting her pics so he really shouldnt be calling dudes insecure.
laugh.gif

He said Im pmed him for her pics of her, which never happened.

30t6p3b.gif

You were probably one of the dudes that were PMing me "I need a name nowww!!!!" about my avy...

You didn't PM me... but you SURE did Google me huh?
roll.gif
Thirsty lil' ninja.

It's okay, you can go ahead and save those pictures in your hidden files folder, so your mom doesn't see it.
pimp.gif

roll.gif
Def wasnt PMing you.

Spoiler [+]

Nothing,
I was saying he was insecure cause he stay posting her pics so he really shouldnt be calling dudes insecure.
laugh.gif

He said Im pmed him for  pics of her, which never happened.

allright man whatever
laugh.gif

you %%**+* still sexist
Sexist??? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

For pointing out the obvious. Kim K is a garden tool.

Back
Top Bottom