So 'Ye and Kim K are dating... for real.

They gonna get married

Trump Jay & Beyonce for power couple

The releationship will boost each others careers even farther (not like they need it)

Ye will drop another classic album

Kim will fall back from doing the show and leave it 2 the rest of the family cause of Ye's request

They end up having a kid maybe a year or 2 from now (Blue Ivey x2)

I see them being together for the next 7-10 years

Originally Posted by kevi

Scott disick is the real dude winning. Kourtney
devil.gif
devil.gif

We need a Scott Disick appreciation post. He's doing everything right in my opinion.

99% of these dudes seen kim inb real life i guarantee they would shoot at her.. she is bad and she got money already.. win win

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

They gonna get married

Trump Jay & Beyonce for power couple

The releationship will boost each others careers even farther (not like they need it)

Ye will drop another classic album

Kim will fall back from doing the show and leave it 2 the rest of the family cause of Ye's request

They end up having a kid maybe a year or 2 from now (Blue Ivey x2)

I see them being together for the next 7-10 years

you know how much money they will make together just if she gets pregnant? those baby pics gonna be worth $5 mill. SRS

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

Honestly I'd feel mad awkward if a bunch of dudes on mopeds were taking pics of me with my girl in traffic.
honestly, your not a celebrity. 

these two @*+%%* love and want all the attention they can get. 

Why everyone so mad this thread is still up? Constant source of comedy + new pics of Kim what's not to like?

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

Honestly I'd feel mad awkward if a bunch of dudes on mopeds were taking pics of me with my girl in traffic.
honestly, your not a celebrity. 

these two @*+%%* love and want all the attention they can get. 
real talk.. good point

Back
Top Bottom