So 'Ye and Kim K are dating... for real.

i think she looked better before, during the period she did the tape..she needs to stop messing with her face.

this girls stomach is a black baby graveyard...

reggie,game,ray j,kris humpries,the dream,jermaine jacksons son,halle berrys ex, nick lachey,nick cannon,miles austin, homeboy from one tree hill,and the list goes on...

Last edited:
i think she looked better before, during the period she did the tape..she needs to stop messing with her face.

reggie,game,ray j,kris humpries,the dream,jermaine jacksons son,halle berrys ex, nick lachey,nick cannon,miles austin, homeboy from one tree hill,and the list goes on...

Christiano Ronaldo tapped that too

Agree with this, She is starting to look like Kris more and more

Nick Lachey is black?!?!?

playstationdude.gif

500x1000px-LL-a0687825_jbYal.gif

A+ Execution :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

eek.gif

These are facts?!?!

playstationdude.gif
sorry should've put black/semi famous

but yeah there are still alot more people than who i named..this chick was burnt out at 19...then she just started to try to get her picture taken with anyone and try to get into any show hence her   messing with nick cannon and the dream thing was when she was trying to do the music thing,which i hope never happens..but yeezy has mommy issues and if i was him id just get with a persian princess one of those fine girls with the dad who own oil wells or somethin..

Kanye is a clown for "cuffing" shorty in first place then to throw a tantrum when people bring up other dudes she got smashed by :smh:

Kanye is a clown for "cuffing" shorty in first place then to throw a tantrum when people bring up other dudes she got smashed by :smh:

Nah I gotta disagree fam. From my understanding the pap's kept yelling things about reggi & kim in front of kanye, which is extremely disrespectful imo. That situation would make even the most secure guy snap. No one wants to sit there with your new gf and be disrespected like that.

:wow:

These are facts?!?!

Dream and Nick Cannon, most definitely. Game, I've heard that and seen a pic of them together, but I never thought of anything past that. I think the smartest dude out of all of them was Shango (her bodyguard or something at the time). He hit once then left town :rofl:

playstationdude.gif
sorry should've put black/semi famous

but yeah there are still alot more people than who i named..this chick was burnt out at 19...then she just started to try to get her picture taken with anyone and try to get into any show hence her   messing with nick cannon and the dream thing was when she was trying to do the music thing,which i hope never happens..but yeezy has mommy issues and if i was him id just get with a persian princess one of those fine girls with the dad who own oil wells or somethin..
Scott Storch beat them cakes too.

Nah I gotta disagree fam. From my understanding the pap's kept yelling things about reggi & kim in front of kanye, which is extremely disrespectful imo. That situation would make even the most secure guy snap. No one wants to sit there with your new gf and be disrespected like that.

Dont get with a chick thats been around the block so frequently and you wont hear about her strolls

Dude is a great musical talent but he's always been soft and seems like a pretty lame dude honestly

they knew what they were doing they know how butt-hurt he gets, apparently reggie was inside the same restaurant but i mean its kim how are you not gonna run into someone that has beat them guts in LA,anywho they were saying hey kanye you know reggie bush is in there then kim how do you feel about reggie getting married and having a baby, and i think he realized that he was the one trying to make the ***** into the housewife.

Kanye Power simping and getting mad.Dude really needs to get his stuff together I mean look at this dude he made a whole album about having a crappy love life and talks about how all his friends got kids and families while he has nothing yet he is out here wifing up a **** trying to act like she is freaking cleopatra

Back
Top Bottom