So 'Ye and Kim K are dating... for real.

Originally Posted by Discern

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

what about when jayz dissed deshawn stevenson, also a ball player?

deshawn-knows-signs.gif

He's losing by 10 at half.

Also now Jay is DeShawn's boss and he averages like 2PPG
laugh.gif

The @+*%+ owns 1.5%, fall back with all that boss crap. Dude gets to decide absolutely nothing.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by Discern

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

deshawn-knows-signs.gif
He's losing by 10 at half.

Also now Jay is DeShawn's boss and he averages like 2PPG
laugh.gif
The @+*%+ owns 1.5%, fall back with all that boss crap. Dude gets to decide absolutely nothing.
laugh.gif
I'm sayin', acting like he has any say in team personnel. DeShawn scoring 2ppg but still getting paid a few mil to do it. Who's really losing and who's really winning?

NTers actually follow this type of gossip tabloid trash?

30+ pages?

I am dissapoint. Real life

Real life...

Without all the "can't believe this thread is ___ pages "posts...

And the posts where one person is calling everyone females..

This thread would be 12 pages ...

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

Originally Posted by NooEra

NTers actually follow this type of gossip tabloid trash?

30+ pages?

I am dissapoint. Real life
This is a SHOES messageboard.

This is general nobody gives a damn about shoes around here
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by solegit08til

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Some of You dudes are so lame I swear. Female dudes all in this thread. 

I'll definitely make sure to read every post of yours from now on, your comment was so insightful. 
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]He's right though "Oohh kanye is dating kim" What? [/color]
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Acting like women in a damn beauty salon.. More power to you though
laugh.gif
[/color]

can't believe this thread is 32 pages.

All of yall are a bunch of females.

Just adding more pages to this thread. Yeezy.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

^ jayz fan boys will always make it seem like he got major pull in that organization
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

The dude is like Usher with the Cavs, or Nelly with the Bobcats.

Ok, at what point are you guys saying "_pages?" going to realize it only makes the thread THAT much larger?

Deshawn Stevenson was definitely the deciding factor in the Mavs winning the Finals. Yep. Not Dirk, not Chandler,
nor Jason Terry. Deshawn Stevenson.

^ my youth did you watch the finals?? deshawn was hitting
clutch buckets and playing great d on wade... it was a team effort and he was def
part of it

Deciding factor. No. It was a team effort, but people act like Deshawn was Kobe in past years putting the team on his back or something.
***EDIT:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Deshawn Stevenson was definitely the deciding factor in the Mavs winning the Finals. Yep. Not Dirk, not Chandler,
nor Jason Terry. Deshawn Stevenson.

Stevenson played an important role in that 'chip, fam. Not a starring role but he did contribute a good amount.Kim's body is impeccable.

Deshawn couldve been the towel boy on that championship team, it still wouldnt change the fact that he got a ring before Hov's boy Lebron .

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Some of You dudes are so lame I swear. Female dudes all in this thread. 

I'll definitely make sure to read every post of yours from now on, your comment was so insightful. 
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]He's right though "Oohh kanye is dating kim" What? [/color]
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Acting like women in a damn beauty salon.. More power to you though
laugh.gif
[/color]
If Bill Gates left his wife and started dating Kim there would be a decent sized thread about it.
But this is Yeezy, one of the few non athletes to have a Nike shoe. 

Yeezus people, they were talkin about it in my barbershop, they women now too?! 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

roll.gif
laugh.gif
[/color]
If Bill Gates left his wife and started dating Kim there would be a decent sized thread about it.
But this is Yeezy, one of the few non athletes to have a Nike shoe. 

Yeezus people, they were talkin about it in my barbershop, they women now too?! 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Apr 17 2012 4:59 PM EDT http://mtv.mtvnimages.com.../images/u/icon-eye.gif); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; margin-left: 20px; margin-top: 7px; background-position: 0px 50%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">5,230
[h1]Kanye West Denies Calling Kim Kardashian 'My Beyonce'[/h1][h2]Rapper tells Us Weekly, 'Come on now, that doesn't even sound like me.'[/h2]
By Gil Kaufman

Kanye West has said and done a lot of crazy things over the years. But there's one thing that's "Way Too Cold" even for him: comparing his budding relationship with reality TV staple Kim Kardashian to the long-running romance of good pal and Throne mate Jay-Z with wife Beyoncé.

West, who has kept a near-total media blackout over the past few years, broke that silence on Tuesday (April 17) to US Magazine, to deny ever referring to Kardashian as "my Beyoncé."

"Of course there are a lot of media inaccuracies surrounding this past couple of weeks, especially the 'She's my Beyoncé' quote," West, 34, told the magazine. "I would never compare anyone to my friend's wife." West's whirlwind romance with the recently-divorced Kardashian, 31, has been a staple of the tabloid press for the past few weeks and the allegedly fake Bey quote even made its way into a "Saturday Night Live" skit this past weekend.

And while West has not spoken publicly about his sudden love match with his longtime friend and spotlight lover Kardashian has been unusually quiet
 about her latest celebrity hook-up, Kanye said the overheated hype machine has gotten ahead of itself. "Come on now, that doesn't even sound like me," West said about the alleged Beyoncé comparison, which Usoriginally reported, attributing it to an unnamed source close to the MC. "If I don't say something in a rap or on Twitter, it's not true."

Of course, he has already set his crush to verse in the tune "Way Too Cold" (formerly known as "Theraflu"
), where he rhymes, "I fell in love with Kim around the same time she fell in love with him."

Back
Top Bottom