So you chillin in bed w/ ya girl at 2AM.... (UPDATE: Pg. 5)

Originally Posted by goldenarmz97

lmao, y'all dudes stay trying to things happen with 6's OBO. I seen the broads on this thread & understand why dudes hittin em up on the late nights. Straight 4am drunk
get it crackin status...
OH NO.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

lmao, y'all dudes stay trying to things happen with 6's OBO. I seen the broads on this thread & understand why dudes hittin em up on the late nights. Straight 4am drunk
get it crackin status...
OH NO.

roll.gif
*paging 5iveonit*

i do believe that he is calling you a Jumpoff/Booty Call

Originally Posted by FeelMode

Maybe you should pursue a relationship with Geronimo, maybe even Mayor. I would basically swear to god you were one of them if eN didnt swear that you were his girl.

real quick correction, i never said you were immature because you were sitting here arguing with me, i said you were immature because of what you are actually typing. And at this point it has become a fact and no longer me speculating.

I've argued with mayor before, I haven't encountered geronimo yet. I'm sure you'll know when I do tho. I could have told you I was immaturefrom jump. I don't even understand why you're really catching feelings over this. What the %!$% does it matter if some random chick off the internetdecides to throw a little grease? What direct effect does it have on your life? Are you trying to put me in my place or something?

I'm sure I'll grow up one day when I have more responsibilty like a husband or a kid but as for now I'm doing what I do best and I like it.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by 5iveonit

if you cant tell, eN is the only person on here that likes you (sometimes i wonder if he even likes you
laugh.gif
), thus warranting the log off and leave us alone. if that makes me immature all of a sudden then tie my shoes and send me to sunday school because none of us want to see what you have to type any longer. (maybe most is the wrong word, as i cant speak for everyone, but some definitely fits)

did you check out JJB though? seriously might be a better look for you since this whole NT thing isnt working out.
Do you think I give a %#%% what some random people on a message board think of me? Clearly you wanna see what I have to type which is why you keep responding to my posts.

Don't you have a busy "family" life to get back to? You're spending an awful lot of time on here arguing with some immature chick over some $%!+#!%% for someone that's such a "grown man". Why even stoop to my level and respond if you're so grown?
if you didnt care what these random people on a message board think about you. then why do you keep responding to all the random people's posts. And people only reply to your posts because you always attacking somebody for no reason.

But seriously he had a good suggestion for you. try out that JJB forum & see how you like it. im quite sure you will prefer JJB instead of NT. not to mention you will be doing all of us a favor by posting here less & over there more.

Like I will say for the 10000th time. This ++!* is purely entertainment to me. I'm sitting at home on a Thursday night with nothing to do and nowhere to go why not push some buttons for a few laughs? ALL OF YOU could simply ignore my posts but its those of you that choose to entertain me by responding that are fueling the fire. I think I'm about to reach my limit soon anyway (to the relief of many I'm sure)

Doing all of you a favor or just you eric? Besides feelmode, who is completely warranted in his responses, I don't think I said anything offensive to you so why are you even talking to me?

Sit down and shut up.
lets be clear on some stuff here 5iveonit:
almost every person who has responded recently has been saying that you should stop with all the posts attacking people & demeaning people, even your own dude Enphan said that you are embarrasing him, thas coming from a dude you have a serious relationship with. so if he's embarrassed by your actions, he might be onto something.

so when you are bored & have nothing to do you decide to annoy people just to get a rise out of them because it is entertainment for you. well why dont you take it a step further. go out in public & pick a fight with someone in real life. and when you start talkin reckless to folk & people swing on you make sure you record it & then post it on NT. cuz im bored to and i think that would be some good entertainment to all of us.

But since you don't like what i'm saying to you

YOU could simply ignore my posts

and if you still choose not to then just

Sit down and shut up.

1. Said because of my response to kufisnatcher or whatever the %+$* his name is. You should really try brushing up on your info before you try to talk %%@!.
2. Word on everything I love enphan's told me multiple times to watch my mouth he's not going to get !%***! up cuz of some off the wall %%@! I said tosomeone in public. I'm loud, rude, and very obnoxious and I don't have a problem talking %%@! about people to their face 100% of the time they never do%%@!. (enphan and a few others on here can cosign)
Trying to use my words against me?
roll.gif
at your lack of creativity. When didI say that I didn't like what you had to say? Your words mean nothing to me. Get a grip it's the internet.

get it crackin status...
OH NO.

roll.gif
*paging 5iveonit*

I'm immature but you're trying to instigate some !#@%. Smh @ _'s these days.

if you cant tell, eN is the only person on here that likes you (sometimes i wonder if he even likes you
laugh.gif
), thus warranting the log off and leave us alone. if that makes me immature all of a sudden then tie my shoes and send me to sunday school because none of us want to see what you have to type any longer. (maybe most is the wrong word, as i cant speak for everyone, but some definitely fits)

did you check out JJB though? seriously might be a better look for you since this whole NT thing isnt working out.
Do you think I give a %#%% what some random people on a message board think of me? Clearly you wanna see what I have to type which is why you keep responding to my posts.

Don't you have a busy "family" life to get back to? You're spending an awful lot of time on here arguing with some immature chick over some $%!+#!%% for someone that's such a "grown man". Why even stoop to my level and respond if you're so grown?
if you didnt care what these random people on a message board think about you. then why do you keep responding to all the random people's posts. And people only reply to your posts because you always attacking somebody for no reason.

But seriously he had a good suggestion for you. try out that JJB forum & see how you like it. im quite sure you will prefer JJB instead of NT. not to mention you will be doing all of us a favor by posting here less & over there more.

Like I will say for the 10000th time. This ++!* is purely entertainment to me. I'm sitting at home on a Thursday night with nothing to do and nowhere to go why not push some buttons for a few laughs? ALL OF YOU could simply ignore my posts but its those of you that choose to entertain me by responding that are fueling the fire. I think I'm about to reach my limit soon anyway (to the relief of many I'm sure)

Doing all of you a favor or just you eric? Besides feelmode, who is completely warranted in his responses, I don't think I said anything offensive to you so why are you even talking to me?

Sit down and shut up.
lets be clear on some stuff here 5iveonit:
almost every person who has responded recently has been saying that you should stop with all the posts attacking people & demeaning people, even your own dude Enphan said that you are embarrasing him, thas coming from a dude you have a serious relationship with. so if he's embarrassed by your actions, he might be onto something.

so when you are bored & have nothing to do you decide to annoy people just to get a rise out of them because it is entertainment for you. well why dont you take it a step further. go out in public & pick a fight with someone in real life. and when you start talkin reckless to folk & people swing on you make sure you record it & then post it on NT. cuz im bored to and i think that would be some good entertainment to all of us.

But since you don't like what i'm saying to you

YOU could simply ignore my posts

and if you still choose not to then just

Sit down and shut up.

I'm loud, rude, and very obnoxious and I don't have a problem talking %%@! about people to their face 100% of the time they never do %%@!.
now if you had just said that in the first place, then i never would have responded. so lets call it a day & and just agree to go our separateways.

you go on continuing to be loud, rude, & obnoxious.
& ill go on continuing to do the things that i do.

glad we could come to this agreement

get it crackin status...
OH NO.

roll.gif
*paging 5iveonit*

I'm immature but you're trying to instigate some !#@%. Smh @ _'s these days.
you know originally i was ready to reply back by insulting you. but im tired of talking to you cuz this is going nowhere. so ill just let this onego

So....Is this ericberry14 or Thugnificance (Who apparently was a girl) ?

Y'all already fooled the $$*$ outta me in that Pr0n thread
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

So....Is this ericberry14 (Who apparently was a girl) or Thugnificance?

Y'all already fooled the $$*$ outta me in that Pr0n thread
laugh.gif
smh.gif
na u got it all confused dre.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

let me explain it to you; ill color code it also

EricBerry14: She watches pron at work,
EricBerry14: She watches pron in class,
EricBerry14: She wants to act out pron,
EricBerry14: She wants to make our own Pron
Thugnificence: She sounds like a keeper.
DreClark: i see what you did there
EricBerry14: no dre you see what she(thugnificence) did there

haha. it is confusing tho
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

P.S. being Nikestalked FTL

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

IM A HELION wrote:
My girl (well, she kinda my girl, and she kinda ain't...
ohwell.gif
) gets texts from dudes while we in the bed all the time. She shows them to me and we laugh at how hard they simpin.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Youngin you the one slippin. Why does all these dudes have her number anyway? I've done the same thing wen I get caught texin a girl. LOL she ahead of the game tho..... I guess that makes u her favorite because she blatantly shows you all the guys who tex her......... or does that mean she knows you aint goin no where no matter what she does? Nter's pimp hands are sooooooooooo weak!
laugh.gif

Trust, I ain't slippin. They can text her all they want, because at the end of the day, I'mstill gettin the buns. And it's not like she the ONLY girl I mess with, so even if she is messin around, I'm not losing any sleep about it. Pimphand? Weak? It's 2008...that +%%$'s dead now. EVERYBODY has a backup plan, my dude.

Back
Top Bottom