Sober Life (can you still socialize?)

What do you guys drink when you go out and stay sober?soda, water? Feel like when I'm out I have anxiety about w here my hands are so I like drink more idk hard to explain .
Basically bruh, kickback and have some tea,water,soda, whatever. You don't need to smoke or drink to vibe out. Plus it's always good to be the clear-headed one whenever you out with the homies. Keep your boys from getting in trouble or smashing hobbits 
laugh.gif

What do you guys drink when you go out and stay sober?soda, water? Feel like when I'm out I have anxiety about w here my hands are so I like drink more idk hard to explain .
I sip on tea or water.

grab yourself a booty to hang on for the night.

babes usually dig sober cats.

laugh.gif
 I feel you on the hands part, it be like that sometimes. Keep that water bottle on deck b.

Basically bruh, kickback and have some tea,water,soda, whatever. You don't need to smoke or drink to vibe out. Plus it's always good to be the clear-headed one whenever you out with the homies. Keep your boys from getting in trouble or smashing hobbits 
laugh.gif
All of this.

I sip on tea or water.

grab yourself a booty to hang on for the night.

babes usually dig sober cats.
And this. It always sparks up a conversation when meeting new people. You'll be straight a lot of people at the club don't even notice you're not drinking as long as you're vibing out.

Back
Top Bottom