SoCal Food/Grub Thread

Out in Riverside/Redlands

Romanos (Chicago style pizza)

Bruh. This spot is the truth! :nthat: :nthat:

Good lookin out on this one, Johnny. Definitely be going back to Romano's in the future.

Birthday two weeks from today...

Need a recommendation for a good lunch place in the LB/Anaheim areas

I'm getting hungry reading about these places. Any good seafood places around El Monte?

Both those Japanese spots look pretty awesome

As far as a burger spot, I get my fill making em at home or staying local @ Stacked or Fronks when I'm too tired to do so, but thanks bro.

Keep em comin fellas,

Both those Japanese spots look pretty awesome
As far as a burger spot, I get my fill making em at home or staying local @ Stacked or Fronks when I'm too tired to do so, but thanks bro.
Keep em comin fellas, <3 Korean BBQ and Middle Eastern grub
smokin.gif
I love me some Korean bbq too. If it's not Road to Seoul then I'm going to GEN in Tustin off the 5 and Newport blvd. Premium meats like angus beef. It's dumb. Also Nicks Deli in Seal Beach has a bomb breakfast burrito with chorizo, eggs, potato's  and cheese. Cash only tho 
ohwell.gif

So I'll be making a trip down to SD next Friday... Wifey and I wanna hit up Phil's BBQ in San Marcos.

Was also thinking of hitting up Hash House since we'd be in the (somewhat close) vicinity. If not, can you guys recommend a spot? Preferably SD local only... So know common restaurant chains.

If it helps, our hotel will be in San Marcos, but that doesn't mean we won't drive somewhere especially if it's worth it.

Thanks again in advance.

For those looking for authentic Mediterranean food. Here's my favorite restaurant:

Mediterranean Cafe - Pasadena http://www.yelp.com/biz/mediterranean-cafe-pasadena

Yelp has them rated in the top 10 overall ranked in Pasadena. Once you order you will get your food in 30 seconds or less. Yes I said 30 seconds or less. I brought it to the Dodger game last week. Everyone in my section asked me where I got it only to be disappointed that it wasn't in stadium.

Good looks. I love Mediterranean food. I usually just go to Zankou Chicken. Been to a place on Colorado called Sahara's that I like too.

Speaking of Pasadena...Dog Haus is 
smokin.gif

I've had their hot dogs, brats and burgers. I must say it's pretty damn good.

So I'll be making a trip down to SD next Friday... Wifey and I wanna hit up Phil's BBQ in San Marcos.

Was also thinking of hitting up Hash House since we'd be in the (somewhat close) vicinity. If not, can you guys recommend a spot? Preferably SD local only... So know common restaurant chains.

If it helps, our hotel will be in San Marcos, but that doesn't mean we won't drive somewhere especially if it's worth it.

Thanks again in advance.

its not exactly close to San Marcos, but I am a fan of Lucha Libre Taco Shop. It was on that show Man v. Food so they do get a lot of the tourist crowd (self included), but the portions are monstrous and the food is very tasty.

Good looks. I love Mediterranean food. I usually just go to Zankou Chicken. Been to a place on Colorado called Sahara's that I like too.

Speaking of Pasadena...Dog Haus is :smokin .

I've had their hot dogs, brats and burgers. I must say it's pretty damn good.

Med Cafe is hands down better than Zankou despite them adding more to their menu. Sahara is okay too.

Dog Haus is good and more are popping up in the SGV area.

thanks for the heads up, gonna try that Mediterranean place :pimp:
but why so quick ?

they have a very simple menu. while some people consider it "precooked" they just can't keep it on the shelves so many people go there on a daily basis. they know how much they need to make on any given day during the "rush hours" that they have it down to a science. think of it like a nicer "soup nazi."

Mario's Deli in Glendale has some :pimp: sandwiches. The SOB with a bag of chips and soda 8)

Back
Top Bottom