>>> SoCal Help Just moved to here!

If anyone could please help with a job or some sort (nothing ayo) or point me in the right direction. I need to buy a cheap car in the $700 range and I am living w/ my uncle. But if anyone could plug me (pause), my NT bretheren let me know asap..

Backstory: life was falling to pieces in Seattle, needed to start over and start fresh, So i hopped the next thing smoking to cali, with only $700 and a Droid X (for sale by the way) and 2 bags of clothes. So im here not tryna mooch off my uncle and make moves out here, any help of advice would be greatly appreciated.
happy.gif

If anyone could please help with a job or some sort (nothing ayo) or point me in the right direction. I need to buy a cheap car in the $700 range and I am living w/ my uncle. But if anyone could plug me (pause), my NT bretheren let me know asap..

Backstory: life was falling to pieces in Seattle, needed to start over and start fresh, So i hopped the next thing smoking to cali, with only $700 and a Droid X (for sale by the way) and 2 bags of clothes. So im here not tryna mooch off my uncle and make moves out here, any help of advice would be greatly appreciated.
happy.gif

Just search for those career center type places. Submit your resume and they'll do the rest for you when it comes to searching for a job.
They do get a small cut of your pay check, I believe, but only until whoever you work for hires you permanently.

If all else fails, UPS is hiring.

Just search for those career center type places. Submit your resume and they'll do the rest for you when it comes to searching for a job.
They do get a small cut of your pay check, I believe, but only until whoever you work for hires you permanently.

If all else fails, UPS is hiring.

IM in corona, and I just moved like 20 min north west. I just met peter cornell at a gas station. said he might have connects.

IM in corona, and I just moved like 20 min north west. I just met peter cornell at a gas station. said he might have connects.

Back
Top Bottom