Grey AIr Max 1 many sizes 49.99
Brown/olive Air Max 1 49.99
Jordan XX lows 94.99
Lebron II Black still marked as 69.99
Lebron II Cool Grey still marked as 69.99

that's all that caught my attention
FOR SALE: NDS Black/True Red Dunk SB size 9.5

PM or email me offers [email protected]

How can the OUTLET sell oly 180s for a bill, and Shiek sell'm for $60??? @#%$ is goin on in the world?

keep in mind that Camirillo outlets always has a sale the day after Thanksgving.you have to get there at like 5am though.also i havent searched the web yet but their are coupons for like an exta 30-40% off you can print off of the internet that will let you save even more money. i know Reebok has one right now.i'll look into this and post any more info if i find it.

Quote:
Anyone go to Camarillo lately, anything good?

Remember that movie Spaceballs?

Remember when the men are asked to "comb the desert"?

I was at the Camarillo outlet a few days ago and I have a similar response.

Seriously, don't waste your gas.

same prices still at Ontario Mills now they got Zoom FC's for 19.99 in blue/pink and hawaiian print/blue.

LOOKING for sz 12-13 orange blaze zoom fc

Quote:
their are coupons for like an exta 30-40% off you can print off of the internet.
The only discount you'll get on Black Friday at ANY Nike Factory store is 20% off the entire store from 5AM-11AM. As long as you're in before 11AM you'll get a coupon handed to you so you don't have to rush your shopping.
[/b]

[email protected]

even though this isnt so cal....vegas premium outlets has cork am1's........... :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

So Cal Only looking for size12.5-13 Cali,Shanghai,futura,mita AF1,Navi Pack Shox NZ and Burst,

it was at viejas....they had fsrs of both charity fcs...they also had a pair of seemless af1s on the hash wall size 8.5 forgot the price...nothing else caught my eye...linen Xs still some east coast XIX....

I was at Viejas yesterday, they had nothing really special, got a Jordan shirt and some baller bands...

They did have the Jordan Masseuse Slippers FSR...
Please do not:
-Ask people to email you albums.
-Ask people to send you albums via AIM.

Edited by: The Mayans at: 12/24/12 11:59 am

Quote:
same prices still at Ontario Mills now they got Zoom FC's for 19.99 in blue/pink and hawaiian print/blue.

anyone know if they ship and if they still got these there or anywhere eles around like camarillo or around the LA area...

Email:[email protected]

"1985,The ball,the cloud, the wings,the man."​

yes ontario does ship. i ordered my fcs from ontario. but i can tell you that only big sizes were left in the fc's and that was last week, so by now there may not be anything left. :pimp:
pimp.gif

I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

So Cal Only looking for size12.5-13 Cali,Shanghai,futura,mita AF1,Navi Pack Shox NZ and Burst,

Who works at Alpine Nike? hmmm, Friends and family is 35% DEC 1-4, can't wait. Sorry but ya'll need the discount card from an employee.
Your intimidation only propels my motivation!

^^^, i work there and their is no discount card you can get from an emp. you can only get the 35% off if you're and employee or are part of the employee's immediate family. you can still get the 20% off though.

Back
Top Bottom