SoCal Outlet Reports Please?

SoCal fam, went to magic mountain this past wednesday 8/9 and drove by a Nike Clearance Store in Stevenson Ranch... All signs up but store not quite open, anyone know of the grand opening date?

thanks for the heads up didnt even know they we know they were opening one up there.

Cabizon Outlet : Dont waste your time. Nothing special besides these
Air Max 2016's @ $99
p_16200291_84002721_7383071.jpg

clearance store on the old road seems to be open.. jus called and there are store hrs on the message... anyone have a chance to check it out?

Probably an early start for the Labor Day weekend/sale . Get everybody on the same page . I want to get some sock darts so I may go early and check it out
Make sure to post any deals... If promising I might need to head out that way after work... for sure not gonna go Labor Day Weekend

Not even worth being labeled a "CLEARANCE" store. If you've been to a true Nike Clearance store, you'll know what I mean. It's nothing more than a Factory outlet baring a false name. It was a horrible opening as all Nike outlets had the 30% off the hash wall and MVP pass promo. This so called Clearance store didn't feature either promo and had prices on par with typical Factory prices.

Carlsbad outlet had some decent pieces on the hash wall today with the extra 20% off. They had multi-color flyknit Roshes, Copper foams, Air Max Zero silver bullet, bred LeBron 14, a couple recent Kyrie 3 releases, some racers, and some others im forgetting to mention. Usually this outlet has absolutely crap selection and never anything decent. I was meeting some dude through offer up so I didn't get a chance to pick up anything but I was surprised
IMG_6723.JPG
IMG_6724.JPG
IMG_6725.JPG
IMG_6722.JPG

I went to Nike Westlake for the first time today. It opened last Thursday.

They call it a Niketown, but it is certainly an outlet. The employees got really offended when I said it wasn't a niketown and was an outlet. The store is laid out just like an outlet and has a hashwall. No shoes are displayed on a wall where employees retrieve them. When I brought all that up they said all the product is new. So I asked where the Pegasus 34 is. You know, Nike's main updated running shoe. They only have the 33 and on sale. So yes, Westlake is just an outlet, but don't tell the employees that.

I went to Nike Westlake for the first time today. It opened last Thursday.

They call it a Niketown, but it is certainly an outlet. The employees got really offended when I said it wasn't a niketown and was an outlet. The store is laid out just like an outlet and has a hashwall. No shoes are displayed on a wall where employees retrieve them. When I brought all that up they said all the product is new. So I asked where the Pegasus 34 is. You know, Nike's main updated running shoe. They only have the 33 and on sale. So yes, Westlake is just an outlet, but don't tell the employees that.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Went on the weekend to Las Americas Outlet, Saw the White Ndestrukts for 65 with FSR, Lebron Soldier 10's Black and red, All red and white for 100 FSR saw some scattered primeknit 1's (Sz 14 and 7). They also had a gold foamposite for order

20171221_153440.jpg
Went to san ysidro outlet...freakin madhouse this time of year. Black yin yangs, jordan 12 Bordeaux and hof 13s. Not much on the hash wall

Last edited:
Nike Community Store East LA-
Nothing to report. Place was dry. Not worth the trouble of finding a place to park since the lot was overfilled. Cars double parked yet the store wasn’t packed and no waiting line to pay.

went to cabazon the other day, nothing really - got some nike bball shorts $10-15 in the clearence section and some pro combat stuff $20

Nike Community Store - East LA, California

J5Cement.jpg
Jordan 5 Cement - 149.99
J8Bred.jpg
Jordan 8 Bred - $149.99 each
AF1LA.jpg
Air Force 1 “LA” - 64.99
DunkFlyknit.jpg
Nike Dunk Flyknit - $54.99 each
apenny4.jpg
Air Penny 4 - White/Black/red - 64.99

Other Notables:

944E553A-D80C-4CB0-BA69-0107BF8827CB.jpeg FE9563A4-0E1E-49DA-9800-577BC435A843.jpeg BD3D88ED-275B-493F-9F6C-0DB878B7413A.jpeg

Hash wall:
Size 11 VaporMax Utility (retail)
1A33CF00-95A3-45F0-A656-BEE37926862A.jpeg
Size 11 - Jordan 13 Altitude (Retail)
B82ACDBE-4BF3-42E2-8313-25DE04CEB336.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom