SoCal Outlet Reports Please?

thanks for the heads up on this sale...picked up kobe for 30% off and i asked if the assaults were part of the sale and they said it wasnt but when i went to pay they gave me 30% off anyway...i wasnt gonna say anything, just kept my mouth shut and smiled.... :b
tongue.gif

I'm in and i'm out...

yeah, you guys who were asking if stuff were 30% off

Dunkestos AND Air Assaults were 30% off

well for me it was

i also picked up a sz 9 kobe 2, hiding behind the display

i tried to be mad cheap by combining the 20% off coupon you print from joining nike.com

dude at the counter wasn't having it 8\
if u were a burger at McDonald's you'd be McGorgeous​

Ontario has a pair of sz. 10.5 Supreme White AF1 ( the one w/ rounded panels)
as of last sunday.
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

^
do you remember the price? and was that the only pair? thanks
WANTED METHAMPHINIAN X DC sz 10.5-11
FT know1edge x methamphibian jeans sz 34, looking for a sz 36 PLEASE!!!
WANTED TIFFS (10.5-11) ANY COND.

i was just at san ysidro today for the first time since i go to UCSD...and i must say...it's HUGE. i thought camarillo was big..damn...

anyway, i only checked their basketball selection since that's the only thing i was there for

air max 180 basketball - black/black, white/black, grey, white/red (?) - $40

air max 360 basketball - black/black, white/blue - $50

air force 25 premium - white/gold, white/blue, white/red, black/yellwo - $80

air force 25 supreme - black/black - $100

air max elite TB - white/blue $60

they had a good selection of size for all the shoes.

i picked up a pair of af25 premium in white/blue and two pairs of shorts...not too bad

this might not be an outlet report but I jus got back from marshalls in redlands and saw the kobe 1 blackouts(black and purple) for 39.99 sz 7-10....I've actually been seeing the kobe 1s show up at a lot of the marshalls. The in moreno valley had the white/grey/orange ones 39.99 but not to sure about size
LPC = SDtechnique_NT (10933)

San Ysidro Update 11/12/07

-Zoom Tre -Brown/Khaki/Hunter Green -lots of sizes- $39.99

-One Piece Dunks (Gore tex) -Scattered Sizes- $49.99

- Air Stabs (various colors) - Scattered sizes-$?

-Zoom FC -Denim/Gold -lots of sizes - $49.99

-and some more stuff cant remember top of my head....

i heard they are going to throw the sale next week too. Sales was lacking this time around and they gotta get rid of most of it. I went in and left withnothing. To me, it wasn't worth the drive and it was only 20 mins away. If you have been to other LRG sales, then you WILL be dissapointed.

if you are used to seeing all the L's in one place, all the XL's in another, so forth... you are gonna be frustrated! they just had mad clothes everywhere. Jeans over in this corner and that corner. XXXXXL's on top of L's. Shirts by jeans. They had no beanies and they brought out all the old hatsthey couldn't sell from other sells.

prices stayed within the other sales range, but the jackets jumped up to 70 bucks! damn! thats a far cry from the 35-40 they had it at before.

im taking a wild guess, but since the lack in sales and crowds... I THINK they are going to be dropping prices on a few things. They just have way too much oldstyles taking up valuable space to not get rid of it at dirt cheap prices.

Skeedro update:
Air max 1 Premium $59.99 - Charcol and green - pretty fresh i picked up a pair, all sizes

Vandal High and low - some sort of negro league, all sizes $39.99 to $49.99

air force one - all black - big sizes $79.99

air force one supreme - orange - $79.99 mixed sizes on the back wall

GR court forces low a few different color ways - all sizes $39.99

NY to SD

Camarillo outlet as of yesterday...They had the blue/orange high top GR Dunks, several premium AF1s for $80-100. Jordan V womens low tops in white/blue in mens10-12 at $70.

Back
Top Bottom