SoCal Snowboarding New Season!

^^^Jeuce....hell yea homie.
I went to Whistler/Vancouver for my honeymoon to board there....
it makes everything in Kali pale in comparison, except maybe mammoth, but still the snow up there was so different...
when we slipped from Whistler over to Blackcomb wewere the only snowboarders there...lol
we expected a lot of flack, but every skiier was so chill and maxed...

I had BC delivered to our hotel (didn't wanna fly with it)....

We were planning to go back there in 2010 for the Winter Olympics, but with the first born on her way, that's a no go.

We didnt hardly see anyone on the mountain after we started going down the trails, so many ways to go ....
Whistler%20-%20Mary%20Carving%20Down%20Mountain.jpg

we were pretty tired after only a few runs up and down.....
5 straight days of that, and you're ready to just sit in the hot tub, eat bomb !!@ tapas food in the court & smoke one.

great pics Jeuce....glad you had fun.

Originally Posted by DFABIX

^^^Jeuce....hell yea homie.
I went to Whistler/Vancouver for my honeymoon to board there....
it makes everything in Kali pale in comparison, except maybe mammoth, but still the snow up there was so different...
when we slipped from Whistler over to Blackcomb wewere the only snowboarders there...lol
we expected a lot of flack, but every skiier was so chill and maxed...

I had BC delivered to our hotel (didn't wanna fly with it)....

We were planning to go back there in 2010 for the Winter Olympics, but with the first born on her way, that's a no go.

We didnt hardly see anyone on the mountain after we started going down the trails, so many ways to go ....
Whistler%20-%20Mary%20Carving%20Down%20Mountain.jpg

we were pretty tired after only a few runs up and down.....
5 straight days of that, and you're ready to just sit in the hot tub, eat bomb !!@ tapas food in the court & smoke one.

great pics Jeuce....glad you had fun.
DFA, thanks man. Yeah Whistler is something else. Thats too ill that you went there for your honeymoon no less. I could only wish my future wifesnowboards. Congratz on the baby on the way too man.

So how has the season been stacking up so far for everyone else? I went to Mammoth first week of december and it was pretty decent, $90 lift tickets and thewhole mountain wasnt even open is robbery tho. If I wouldve known earlier, Costco sells mammoth lift tickets. $160 for a 3 day ticket. Which isnt bad at all.Planning on heading up again Jan 1st-3rd if anyone else is out there. Other than that, Ive been to High here and there. Havent checked out Bear yet either.Letshope more snow comes.

def plan on hittin up Bear early january. gettin some new bindings for xmas, gotta try em out
tongue.gif

last year i didn't get to go cuz there was an avalanche the night before i was supposed to go
mad.gif

when we got stopped we asked the chp dude when the road was gonna be reopened and he said in like a few days
indifferent.gif
. nothing left to do but go home, booo
frown.gif

yea big bear was real nice today. hopefully we get more rain towards the end of winter.

Lookin for a snowboard thread, haven't seen one started for this season so I thought I would post here. How's everyone's season going? I've been going to Mt. High, but it's getting hot! We need a dump ASAP!

banged up my knee at summit last weekend trying to hit this box
laugh.gif

too old to be trying new crap
30t6p3b.gif
my body isn't ready

Rain this weekend means snow in the mountains, probably going for my first time in feb. can't wait

Originally Posted by Lpheat22

Rain this weekend means snow in the mountains, probably going for my first time in feb. can't wait

Yes, probably calling in sick on Tuesday....

Back
Top Bottom