SOCAL SUMMIT DODGERS VS. PADRES? JUNE 29, TONITE!!!!

I should be in town that weekend

And wj4 you need to roll up in the Bimma

I've never been to a Dodgers game... what does the ticket situation look like? Are we going to meet in the parking lot?
Quote:
"Dudes jihaded the whip."
"Welcome to NT - HateCentral of the net."

Damn,

count me out, I will be in SD for a wedding.

Damn, this is like the first time I am missing a so-cal summit in 4 years or so.
go buy sandals!
www.jitle.us is not worth your time to go there.

I tried getting on last night and it said I was banned. I almost cried.

This wedding is in shambles already, I'm not going to go around complaining about it being on a friday or saturday.

The thing was officially OFF three weeks ago.

I'll paypal you your garlic fries and beer if you hold me an L of whatever your thinking about giving away.
go buy sandals!

I am however free the next weekend. Dodgers are playing Florida...wink wink
go buy sandals!

dodgers vs padres.....bah!
blue guys vs GIANTS+BARRY756+ = mo betta

p.s. put yer hands up and step away from the garlic fries+brewski, pudgy. it's swimsuit season.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

For $ALE: ~Deadstock/Brand NEW~ NIKES+JORDAN Retros Sz 9.5-10 in The Bay

Hey,

Age limit for this?

-irpsta

More money, more checks. I'm addicted to fresh
Six pairs of kicks is my definition of twelve steps.

LAX, where are you in the south bay, I live in Hermosa
go buy sandals!

YO FOR THOSE WHO ARE WONDERING....
WE'RE GONNA SIT IN THE "ALL YOU CAN EAT SECTION TO MAKE THINGS EASIER FOR EVERYONE"

tix are $40 each that includes all you can eat, only thing you will have to pay for is candy, beer or ice cream.

I'm trying to figure out the best place to meet so far.
I always get confused with the parking lot there.
so I'm going to try to meet up as close as we can to the bleachers seats where we'll be sitting.

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.iceefreshjewels.com

damn swoosh im like 5 minutes away from you :wow:
eek.gif

This sucks ima be out of town...But hell IceeFresh if you wanna come swing by the Armory on the way to the game I can give away some shirts. Probably throw out some Friar T-Shirts being that its a Padre game....But yeah were down to put some giveaways our store is actually down the street from the store anyways so it wouldnt be out the way...
peace
CROS1

Quote:
so I'm going to try to meet up as close as we can to the bleachers seats where we'll be sitting.

If you guys want to meet in the parking lot and maybe even chill there pregame, the best bet is to go in through the Golden State gate. The best way to get there is to take the exits off the 5 (North or South) freeway. The gate you go in through will determine what lot you will park in, thought you guys might want to know early in the planning stage. Also, if you guys buy your tix in advance you save $5.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
LET THE RIOT BE THE RHYME OF THE UNHEARD!​

Quote:
Dodger Dogs
Nachos
Peanuts
Popcorn
Coca-Cola products
Water
:smh:
smh.gif
Lookin' for Grapes, Supreme Blazers, DQM AM90s, and Any Patent Forces in an 10.5-11. I'd prefer a SoCal meetup.
Also looking for an XL Dead Serious hoody in black.

Back
Top Bottom