SOCAL SUMMIT DODGERS VS. PADRES? JUNE 29, TONITE!!!!

where you guys gonna be seated? i might be at the game courtesy of my moms boss.
To Write Love On Her Arms​
Rescue Is Possible​

Me 2! I'm wondering where every 1 is at!

**edit**
I think I got here right after everybody bounced the bens car 4 all the gear giveaways.
After walking around and around I finally saw em after they came back 4m the car
But I was 2 late 4 the giveways. Its all good tho

Team Dodgers
55 . 59 . 63 . 65 . 81 . 88

I wanted some damned free stuff. I got there at 720-7:30 and aint seen nobody. I was only looking for the asian cholo but no sign.

SOMEONE PLEASE STOP STUFFING THEIR FACE W/THEM DODGER DOGS+NACHOS+ETC & POST A PIC!!! lol

"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

For $ALE: ~Deadstock/Brand NEW~ NIKES+JORDAN Retros Sz 9.5-10 in The Bay

taco you showed up?
we was deep y'all.
we had at least like 30 heads.
it was a cool @#%$ gathering.

I gave out a grip of gear and accessories, real talk.
some of y'all are unappreciative, just a simple thanks.

those of you who got the lrg pda cases, y'all are literally the only ones outside LRG employees who got them.
so use them. don't resell them.

I took some pics, kirbyrox took a few and other took some too, we'll see what's good.

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.iceefreshjewels.com

great, now that we got the play by play, can someone PLEASE POST SOME PICS???

actually, all i wanna see is the red leather iPhone one.

hopefully, someone got a shot of that. i gotta head out tomorrow and scoop up a present for my boy's lil girl. knowing my dumb a$#, i'll cave and wander into the Apple store somewhere along the way, so i'll need a case ASAP cuz I'm clumsy as hell.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

Kirby's Rock, Paper, Scissors game is on point lol.......No worrys cause it was cool just chillin with the few OG heads, the give away's were a plus not something that I even expected..........$40 ticket = $20+ in food and drinks and a $100+ LRG jacket......Cant go wrong
SETFREE

BRO, WHO FOLLOWS THE PIPE LIKE A PIPED PIPER? WHY YOU FOLLOW SO MUCH? CREEPY DUDE
<!-----<hr /><!-----<span style="color:lime;font-family:Times New roman;font-size:xx-large;"><!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<strong>threat II society</strong><!-----</div><!-----</span><!-----

Nice see the Oldies out...

i took this SN out of retirement just to post the few bad pics that i got...who do i gotta pay to get my Kirbyrox sn Back lol

Thx to L-R-G and Ben

i Roe sham boe'd my way to over 200 bux worth of gifts from the Gods

:pimp:
pimp.gif

FOR SALE : SNAKE OIL
$25.00 a Pint.....

heres some pics of my dudes ride after the Angels Dodgers Series last week..needless to say he is a Angles Fan and came back to this in the parking lot

you kno how we doo

:D
happy.gif

FOR SALE : SNAKE OIL
$25.00 a Pint.....

dang, your boy's ride got eff'd up......must've been one of them LA to the fullest drunken vatos. what is that anyways....an Audi A3?

and what in the world is that blurry dude in the black (onhollowedground??) wearing........some sort of custom camlock harness x backpack or did he turn that thing into camera straps?

looks like y'all had fun times, but those definitely have to be "before" shots. the area is too dang clean to be the all you can eat bleacher section. it was a warzone when i rolled thru there last time.

p.s. nice Hulkster tank

Back
Top Bottom