soccer cleats: nike air zoom 90 II

have any of you guys ever had these boots, can you please give me a list of pros and cons

these ones (actually the firm ground ones)
2d535d93e2a05d83fbccc19aa4bfbb81127cf2a.jpg

My friend used to have those a while ago but I remember him complaining about how narrow the front of the cleat was.

Get the newest soccer technology out there such as the Laser II's or Vapor V's

Had these freshman year of high school and I hated them. I also wasn't a fan of my vapors the next year.

Honestly, I'm not sure I will ever wear another Nike soccer boot again. Nike>everyone in basketball, but soccer is a different story imo. Maybe its different now.

Originally Posted by TeamJordanKidd532

Had these freshman year of high school and I hated them. I also wasn't a fan of my vapors the next year.

Honestly, I'm not sure I will ever wear another Nike soccer boot again. Nike>everyone in basketball, but soccer is a different story imo. Maybe its different now.
I'd say it's definitely different now....they make some really good stuff and are pushing technology pretty hard. I agree they weren't so great a while back though...

These are the Nike air zoom total 90 II. The Nike air zoom 90 II had a removeable zoom insole where as the total 90 II's just had a removeable sole with poron inserts. Everyone has been giving you negative feed back but for me these were my favourite cleats i've ever owned. I owned the firm ground and I beat these things into the ground over a period of two years. Throughout that whole period these cleats held up very well, the fit was perfect (perfect for narrow feet but what nike cleats aren't narrow?), traction was amazing, and the feel for the ball was great. I never really had a flaw accept for the fact that the cleats would get lose due to the placement of the lacing. Overall, these cleats were amazing for me out of all of the total 90 series and vapors. Just remember EVERYONE wore these cleats in the 2002 world cup.

Back
Top Bottom