** Soccer/Futbol/Football Feet - 2010 **

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Wow really 9 OZ?

I know it sounds dumb but they are going to have to bring that down to compete in the speed boot category. Not that there is really that big of a difference between 7 and 9 ounces. But the market dictates light boots.

The more i see of the new Adizero F50 II's the more I like the Adizero I's. Not feeling the keyboard down the toe.
Someone who allegedly has next year's soccer catalog said that. We'll see how true it is once they release.

Agreed on the adizero II. All these silly graphics totally kill it. It's the same thing Nike did to the Mercurial line with all their graphics.

thrilled to see ronaldinho break out the gold dois's during his 5 minute cameo appearance today. hopefully he can make a move during the january transfer window to a team that'll actually play him and gets on TV in the US a lot (cough cough liverpool cough)....

6ee1686d4f1b9b21d5fa5fe425aa0baee064344f_r.jpg

Everyone has prob seen them already but some shots of the Superfly III.  If anyone knows tech details on how they differ from the II's id love to know

12333333-540x310.jpg

There are also pictures of a purple colorway floating around

^No word yet on what exactly makes them different from the SF2. My best guess is that absolutely nothing has changed aside from the stupid graphic on the instep of the boot. The most disappointing thing is that Nike has kept the "Sense Stud" despite the fact that professionals clearly prefer their Superfly II with a standard soleplate. Almost every player who wears the Superfly has opted to have a Vapor VI or some other soleplate replace the standard SF2 plate. There are also pictures of a purple/volt colorway floating aroung:
sf3.png

I want to see Ronaldinho get some time again. If you had told me 4 years ago that this would be happening to Ronaldinho right now I wouldn't have ever believed it.

New Superfly colorway officially unveiled:
SB_5F00_Superfly_5F00_Blk_5F00_Orng_5F00_main.jpg

source

Originally Posted by OnlyFootball

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Wow really 9 OZ?

I know it sounds dumb but they are going to have to bring that down to compete in the speed boot category. Not that there is really that big of a difference between 7 and 9 ounces. But the market dictates light boots.

The more i see of the new Adizero F50 II's the more I like the Adizero I's. Not feeling the keyboard down the toe.
Someone who allegedly has next year's soccer catalog said that. We'll see how true it is once they release.

Agreed on the adizero II. All these silly graphics totally kill it. It's the same thing Nike did to the Mercurial line with all their graphics.

agreed..

the original 'american' football vapors were the best ones

Here's the white Mercurial colorway I posted earlier in its SFII incarnation.

football-boots-superfly-2-windchill-black-chlorine-blue.jpg

football-boots-superfly-ii-windchill-blue.jpg

EDIT:

Image of the medial side of the Legend IV Elite. I believe the non-Elite version will have Kanga-Lite in place of the flywire.
tiempolegendiv.jpg

And another image of the adiPure IV SL
adipureslblack.jpg

This Adidas SL line is intriguing.

Got my pink white adizeros for Xmas today. Will post pics tomorrow. I really can't beleive
How light they are. Going from vapor 3s to these and the weight is drastically lighter.

finally caught a clear shot of the authentic nike socks in this barcatv video of ibrahim afellay's unveiling.... does anybody know if/where you can buy the authentic socks online? i don't mind paying $5 for replica socks on NDC, but they rip after 2-3 games because they're so thin. i have a few pairs of the nike pro socks that have the extra padding but don't have a team logo - they're massively better.

b83369cd668841c21d5599322932d78cf6fe82e6_r.jpg

as an aside, i always wear double socks to reduce blisters and provide slightly better touch (the nike quarter socks are perfect as the inner layer because they don't annoy your ankle). if you haven't tried it, i highly recommend at least giving it a shot!

Nice F50's up there. Personally I'm a fan of the leather versions, but that colorway is definitely my favorite along with the Chameleon (which I would never wear but love anyways).

As for the Barcelona socks, I've never seen any pairs for sale with the cushioned footbed. I'm guessing eBay would probably be the only place you might be able to find them.

New Predator SL images. They will apparently utilize a synthetic material on the upper (possibly SprintSkin) in place of the Taurus leather.
img2010122800140jpg222.jpg

And some non-SL Predator images:
img2010122800143jpg333.jpg

SG
img2010122800136jpg111.jpg

Another image of the adiPure SL
img00490201011021107jpg.jpg

Here's the white Mercurial colorway I posted earlier in its SFII incarnation.

football-boots-superfly-2-windchill-black-chlorine-blue.jpg

football-boots-superfly-ii-windchill-blue.jpg
I'm sorry but I had to re-post these. So sexy.

Praying for a price drop immediately after the release of the SF III

Originally Posted by riphamilton

nike offered to pay the german national team 6 times what adidas pays them (the nike offer was reportedly €500M for 8 years!).... but DFB turned them down. i couldn't imagine germany in nike; that'd be like the oregon ducks wearing adidas.

also of note, bafana bafana will be another african puma team - it was rumored before that nike would get that contract. puma's definitely doing big things in africa.... hopefully the newer kits are less cookie cutter than what they have been (i HATE the lower case NOB typeface). SA's loss to the US a couple weeks ago is the last time that they'll wear the adidas unis.
http://www.sport24.co.za/...ana-to-don-Puma-20101117
Safa may continue their sponsorship with adidas

http://www.thenewage.co.za/10119-10-53-Adidas_gets_free_Bafana_advertising

The deal with Puma is not signed til now and they play now still in adidas.

I want to see Ronaldinho get some time again. If you had told me 4 years ago that this would be happening to Ronaldinho right now I wouldn't have ever believed it.
Shoot, I thought about that when Ronaldo was THAT DUDE before RonRon.
embarassed.gif

Those Adi0's are really pulling at me.

Back
Top Bottom