** Soccer/Futbol/Football Feet, Kits and Gear - 2012 **

Originally Posted by M4rioL

Originally Posted by Weather

I'm liking this one:
watermarked_thumbnail.aspx
isn't that this years? Always dig the french kits, plus I think PSG had the best ones this season
Yeah, you're right, it is this years, my bad.  For sure though, French teams have some great kits.  I have the blue/gold Marseille one, it's insane.

The GK kit for Barca is much better than the home/away
7273953626_883454db29_b.jpg

I'm still not a fan of gradients, but knowing myself, I'll probably give in and buy this and the home kit
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

And to people who say these are the worst Barca kits ever (although I agree they're the worst ones in a while). Do you not remember these abominations?

2008-2009%20fc%20barcelona%20home.jpg

Kappa did us dirty in the 90s
sick.gif
roll.gif

1995-1997%20fc%20barcelona%20home.jpg

1995-1997%20fc%20barcelona%20away.jpg

1997-1998%20fc%20barcelona%20champions%20league.jpg

Originally Posted by SFC415

And to people who say these are the worst Barca kits ever (although I agree they're the worst ones in a while). Do you not remember these abominations?

The half-and-half is a great kit, like one of the only Barca home kits I'd ever wear.  
laugh.gif

Infinitely better than some Powerpoint backgrounds 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by SirLuciousLeftFoot

The half-and-half is a great kit, like one of the only Barca home kits I'd ever wear.  
laugh.gif

Infinitely better than some Powerpoint backgrounds 
eyes.gif

I watched the charity game between Vilanova and Guardiola, and the home kits actually look kinda good on the players (usually happens every year when I hate the new Barca kits). The away kit is still horrendous though 
laugh.gif

after i watched that video the first thing i thought of was the fact that national teams are wearing back wash kits

saw both barca kits at that charity event.. thought the away looked
pimp.gif

Heads up guys they are putting soccer jerseys in Ross now. Went there yesterday to get some flip flops and a bright pink caught my eye.

It was the Lyon third jersey. Which I've been looking for with a name/number on it. Haven't been able to find one though. None of the jerseys had the name or number at Ross, but they were real cheap. I picked up the Lyon Third, Arsenal Home, Cameeron Home, Brazil Away and a Madrid Home. They also had Man U Home, Ghana Away, Tunisia Home and Barca Third (Teal). I was shocked as I've never seen a soccer jersey here in Florida.

Does anybody know a good place to get the name/number kit for the 11/12 Brazil Away? Thanks for any help!!

The GK kit for Barca is much better than the home/away
7273953626_883454db29_b.jpg

I'm still not a fan of gradients, but knowing myself, I'll probably give in and buy this and the home kit
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Kappa did us dirty in the 90s
sick.gif
roll.gif

1995-1997%20fc%20barcelona%20home.jpg

1995-1997%20fc%20barcelona%20away.jpg

1997-1998%20fc%20barcelona%20champions%20league.jpg

Are you serious those Kappas were tight for that era...especially the aqua one.Maybe we just thought they were tight cuz ronaldo fenomeno wrecked havoc in them (re watches nike ronaldo commercial from 96)

I'm gonna have to head that way. I have scoured lakeland, brandon, and the university area lately and snagged some US authentics and some mls onfield shorts.

Originally Posted by beans718

I pray that some how united ends up back at umbro..
I'm curious to see what is going to happen to Umbro now that they are owned by Nike. City is going to go from Umbro to Nike after the 2012/2013 season, and I feel like Nike is going to try to cherry pick the hottest clubs under contract with Nike/Umbro and leave the rest to Umbro.

Originally Posted by joekamel

Originally Posted by beans718

I pray that some how united ends up back at umbro..
I'm curious to see what is going to happen to Umbro now that they are owned by Nike. City is going to go from Umbro to Nike after the 2012/2013 season, and I feel like Nike is going to try to cherry pick the hottest clubs under contract with Nike/Umbro and leave the rest to Umbro.

I really see Nike using Umbro as more of a throwback/classic/lifestyle brand, similar to how they are using Converse now.
The Cosmo gear is a good look.

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

I'm gonna have to head that way. I have scoured lakeland, brandon, and the university area lately and snagged some US authentics and some mls onfield shorts.

It is the Ross on 19 and Spring Hill Dr. They had a lot of Arsenal & Man U jerseys. Only saw 1 Brazil and I picked that up. Had a decent amount of the others. I was shocked!! Never saw any soccer stuff around this way! They also had the baby blue Barca training top. Which is real real nice, but I'm a Madrid fan so I can't bring myself to wear it!!

Thanks RW!

I have found a couple training tops ( US, Man U, Gooners, Inter), picked up some US 3rd authentics, but haven't found many Nike kits. Was it this years Man U? If so I'm going ham lol.

Got my friend an on field City jacket for 25 not too long ago, killed me inside to spend any amount of money on it but she didn't have anything to wear for matchdays so I figured I would do her a solid.

Yeah it was this past years Man U Away Jersey (the white one). They also at Man U training tops and the white USMNT jersey that they wore in the world cup. Only saw one of the USMNT jersey and it was a XXL or I would have picked it up!

Back
Top Bottom