** Soccer/Futbol/Football Feet, Kits and Gear - 2012 **

leaked images of the Nike Mercurial Vapor IX
http://www.gunt22.com/uploads/3/0/7/6/3076495/8812871.jpg?738
8812871.jpg

I assume this is an AG Glide model, but it shows what the graphic placements on the boots will look like.
g0IQw.jpg

50CRCZ.jpg

gIzQg5.jpg

HwRQwS.jpg

fZbfr3.jpg

Juventus home & away
296nhmx.jpg

2u44fo3.jpg

Atlético Madrid home & away
j9oo52.jpg

107mjy9.jpg

FC Porto home & away
14ili6a.jpg

2vt5s1f.jpg

Galatasaray home & away
2znmhdc.jpg

xvin4.jpg

PSG away
p56k0.jpg

Nike seem to really be utilizing horizontal stripes for club away kits, as Atlético, Porto, and PSG all seem to be using exactly the same template. (Arsenal also have horizontal stripes, but the template is different.)

And something that may interest people here: Euro 2012: Supporters warned against buying 'toxic' replica shirts

So far Puma is the only brand to respond: PUMA denies toxic Substances in Euro 2012 Italy Jersey

great shots of the vapor 9! i'd expect it to be released february/march 2013. soccer.com tweeted that we should expect a CR7 colorway of the vapor 8 'in time for christmas', and here's what that supposedly looks like.
a392675609478180928257d9e1ef7402e21c2aa4_r.jpg

Originally Posted by riphamilton

great shots of the vapor 9! i'd expect it to be released february/march 2013. soccer.com tweeted that we should expect a CR7 colorway of the vapor 8 'in time for christmas', and here's what that supposedly looks like.
That's the Glide, here are some shots of the Vapor:
vnzafq.jpg

2wnwdnl.png

zuflaf.jpg

In my opinion it's the best CR7 colorway yet, and I also think it's the best model to feature the CR7 treatment yet.

The "huge cuff" thing going on with so many of the new Nike kits is getting out of hand. Although I like it on the PSG away, so the new PSG kits are 2/2 with me- love them both.

Aston Villa has now made the switch to Macron.  
Although Macron does make quality kits (I have the West Ham 10/11 away), I really loved all of their Nike kits. 
ohwell.gif
  What's weird is that now both Villa and West Ham are supplied by Macron- and both clubs have the same colors.  It will be interesting to see how they'll try to differentiate the teams.
Highlighter green away shirt though? 
eyes.gif

Aston-Villa-FC-New-Kit-2012-13-Home-Away.jpg

Embossed lion on bottom back right of the shirt, along with yellow hem: 

0,,10265~10946854,00.jpg

Newcastle's new home kit.  The artistic stripes are certainly interesting.

Promo pic of new Juve away- Jeep couldn't just be white?  The block around "Jeep" seems silly, Juve always gets hosed on their sponsors.  It's really a nice kit though, and I'm sure the retail kits won't have a Jeep bumper sticker on it.

Can anyone give me the differences between the current cuts of the Nike Authentics VS. Replica kits...

Looking at buying a couple and like the way the authentics look, but are they cut extra narrow and tight fitting? Would I be better off going with a replica and just getting authentic lettering and numbering?

Do the replica's with authentic numbering only have name/number on the back whereas the authentics also have them on the front?

Any help is appreciated...

Authentic Nike kits have the laser cut holes on side, little things on the shoulders, better breathing material and they're much tighter fitting.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Authentic Nike kits have the laser cut holes on side, little things on the shoulders, better breathing material and they're much tighter fitting.

Would going up from a large to extra large make it fit more like the replicas or would it still be tight?Should I just go for the replica?

^^^^B-I'm a Med on the repilcas and LG on authentics. Here's my Waldo Dempsey joint.
403077225.jpg

yes, poor Liverpool fans
frown.gif

I really hope that's just an inaccurate rendering of the Liverpool third, otherwise I feel horrible for the players who have to wear them.

This is being called the Superfly IV(note the carbon fiber):
2wogopy.jpg

2ephhqh.jpg

33cve68.jpg

New Laser IV:
34i5w8x.jpg

e0kizp.jpg

Neymar wearing a rumored Vapor X prototype (seen up close here, or click here for a full gallery):
3wk14.jpg

this is a possible Real Madrid third kit
23r3e53.jpg

And Borussia Dortmund's new kit. I'm really disappointed with Puma for just whoring this template out, especially because it fits with Italy so well that all these other applications just look horrible by comparison.
sncmjo.jpg

Originally Posted by T21D

^^^^B-I'm a Med on the repilcas and LG on authentics. Here's my Waldo Dempsey joint.
403077225.jpg

yes, poor Liverpool fans
frown.gif

Does that large in the authentic fit like a medium in replica?More of the comfort of a shirt rather than a skin tight jersey...

t21d - where'd you get that authentic dempsey waldo joint?

Can someone point me in the direction of number/letter kits for the usa authentics?  Also, anyone know where Corinthians '12-'13 black nike kit can be found online?

Thanks in advance

Originally Posted by bc60997

Originally Posted by T21D

403077225.jpg

yes, poor Liverpool fans
frown.gif

Does that large in the authentic fit like a medium in replica?More of the comfort of a shirt rather than a skin tight jersey...

I have an authentic and replica.  The authentic runs basically a size smaller.  It is a little tigher around the chest/midsection and a little more flared out at the hips.  Material is the exact same.  Only differences are fit, laser-cut holes, screen printed vs. embroidered logo and badge and an extra piece of material on the neck on the replica.

6994208314_4a8b0eeed9_b.jpg

Originally Posted by m20xr

Anyone else really feeling the Slovenia and New Zealand 12-13 kits?

Absolutely.   Both teams have great kits, Slovenia with the excellent colors and New Zealand with the sick design.

Originally Posted by engoi

LFC-31-466x500.jpg
The new 3rd kit, poor Liverpool fans.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

This can't be real...  I would be really surprised if Warrior came out with a disgusting kit like this in their first year with Liverpool.

Originally Posted by SirLuciousLeftFoot

Originally Posted by m20xr

Anyone else really feeling the Slovenia and New Zealand 12-13 kits?

Absolutely.   Both teams have great kits, Slovenia with the excellent colors and New Zealand with the sick design.
I'm having a hard time choosing between which home jersey to get (can't find the aways anywhere online
ohwell.gif
 )

Back
Top Bottom