** Soccer/Futbol/Football Feet, Kits and Gear - 2012 **

Yep, blue/purple & the purple changes colors...it's like weird as hell.

Podolski on the Away.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by M4rioL

^also for the fact that Umbro is an English company so my guess would be their trying to be as pure English as possible

Umbro was also a Manchester company and both Manchester teams have moved away from them.

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Umbro was also a Manchester company and both Manchester teams have moved away from them. 
True, but the chairmen of those clubs—two American businessmen for United and a wealthy Emirati businessman for City—don't seem as tied to the England and the Umbro brand as the FA. All things considered though, I think the FA will opt for whatever brand offers them the largest contract.

Arsenal away kit. I'm neither a fan of the different stripe width on the body and sleeves, nor the red cuff.
2802ws8.jpg

29leph4.jpg

Czech Republic template on the Borussia Dortmund away...
xcvwk9.jpg

qnkx07.jpg

Italy template with the same exact design as Newcastle on the third...
30usaxd.jpg

wqrpmf.jpg

Ajax home kit. Adidas was very conservative with this design.
29cp4is.jpg

2up66g9.jpg

New PowerCat releases with different color-blocking
2i9am9.jpg

this reminds me quite a bit of the neon yellow Predator Accelerator and Pred X
2lu5e6s.jpg

Originally Posted by OnlyFootball

Czech Republic template on the Borussia Dortmund away...

Italy template with the same exact design as Newcastle on the third...
30usaxd.jpg

wqrpmf.jpg
I'm blind.

anyone know the sizing of puma jerseys compared to nikes/adidas? i want to get a pirlo home italy.
pimp.gif

Ajax is the same as last year just no collar which is nice in my book.

also I thought PSG's away was a few pages back? I know for sure their home was

Do many of you buy kits for only the teams you support? Or do you also buy kits that you just think look good?

Just want to the insight of soccer fans mentality buying gear vs. other sports like basketball or baseball

Originally Posted by oFLUo

Do many of you buy kits for only the teams you support? Or do you also buy kits that you just think look good?

Just want to the insight of soccer fans mentality buying gear vs. other sports like basketball or baseball

while i love soccer, i dont have a team and im more of a casual fan of the sport (cant wait for sunday though)

with that being said i just buy watever jerseys appeal to me
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I buy jerseys that look good, as well as to other teams I support.

Mostly buy jerseys of my team but when theres a dope jersey from another team i'll usually buy. Unless i hate that team.

Don't really support a club but I root for Brazil in international fixtures. I have their WC Home and Away jersey but the 12/13 France Home was just a piece of art. I had to have it. Navy, Gold, and the military collar were just too exquisite to pass up. 

Finally a blac based vapor. The website says they are not sure now if a K leather version is coming out or not now. But small tweaks have been made to this upper to increase durability. I wonder if that effects weight at all or why they did it. Anyone have any insight? My season starts in two months. And I can't decide between leather adizeros vapor 8s or maestri 3s when they drop. I have synthetic adizeros ones now.

^Same here. I'm using the CTR 360's with the kanga-light leather right now and they're starting break down plus the stitching is ripping so I'm due for a new boot. 

my guess is a marc jacobs suit... just judging by the plating on the band. it looks very similar to the plating on marc jacobs bags. but just a guess.

Picked up a L/S Ireland '11-'13 from Eurosport. NEVER EVER use UPS mail innovations. Added a week to my order

whoa.... new niketalk.... hopefully everyone who's contributed to this thread finds their way over here!

anyways, i picked up another pair of maestri elites off of ebay (red) to join my rotation. i'm pretty much only using these for games now because it's almost impossible to find elites in a 10.5. definitely looking forward to getting a pair of the CTR iii's with the 'pro' hybrid soleplate in the next few weeks!

Back
Top Bottom