** Soccer/Futbol/Football Feet, Kits and Gear - 2013 **

I am assuming you guys were talking about the M9 re-release

View media item 388877 Pic courtesy of gunt22

Rumors for now are limited but more then the all white CR7's that got released recently. And it will mimic the vapor 9 upper. No word on dimpled or the leather-like finish.

But looks like florescent yellow where it used to be black both on the upper and the laces.....wish the laces were black

edit: Unveiled May 1st by THE Ronaldo......the fat one

Last edited:
good look-- wonder why the style description says black and doesn't say anything about blue? appreciate the info either way.

Yeah apparently they are looking to be in the range of 250 euro. So i guess thats what about $300 USD or so. I would love a pair but im not a collector so if i landed a pair id play in them...but if they do what they did with the CR7 release and go no half sizes im screwed. I am a 10.5 in vapors so if i couldn't play in them i wouldn't cop just to display.

Also

View media item 388910
Possible vapor 10....leather looking smoooooth ps the tumblr these came from is basically the greatest thing ever :lol: soccer boots....and women.... :smokin

and can't wait for these

View media item 388911
Finally a plain black and white vapor.

Last edited:
that leaked "galaxy" MV9 pair is gonna be another CR7 model. rumor is November for that pair -- I pray they make takedown models of it like the CR7 line out now...if not, I'll try to scoop em on Swoosh

Last edited:
From another forum

Confirmed from my sources: price will be 350$,
Official name of the boot : NIKE MERCURIAL VAPOR IX SE FG
It will be available for preorder on the 2nd of May on Nike.com
Colour way: Metallic silver/Volt/Bright Black

not too sure how reliable this dudes "sources" are...but all sounds feasible....and wth is bright black

^^Lol sources, being Nike Insider Release Calendar.

A day before for the Euro Football fans

wait so they aren't dimpled? and is that the leather like material?

View media item 390746
edit: This version is a one-piece, seamless upper as per other Nike Vapor Mercurial IX editions.

Last edited:
From unisportstore.com looks like no dimpled, not sure about the leather though
[h1]Nike - Mercurial IX SE 15th Anniversary FG PRE-ORDER[/h1]Product no.: 101774

Nike Mercurial IX SE 15th Anniversary is a unique boot that celebrates 15 years with Mercurial football boots and there will only be 1998 pairs available worldwide.

The boot is inspired by the design from the first Mercurial R9 model that Ronaldo Fenomeno wore during the World Cup in 1998 both for the semi finals and the final. The Vapor IX SE 15th Anniversary Edition takes departure in modern technologies, while celebrating Ronaldo R9 with its Metallic Silver/Volt/Bright Blue design.

The upper is made of Teijin OLM12 with a brand new sticky finish. In addition, it has been constructed with ACC, All Conditions Control, which ensures the same grip in wet weather conditions as in the dry, hereby giving you full control no matter the weather.

You need to be quick to secure a pair. There is no time to wait if you want to be the owner of this Special Edition Vapor IX. We will only get the sizes that you can see on the right, and we will not be able to get more in-stock once the boot is sold out - so you better hurry.

for that price, I'd wayyyyy rather have a pair of the volt/black GS Concept boot
Not too many GS I's at less than 400.

Also, there are Half sizes up to 10.5US for these, someone was worried about that.

At least released on NDCGB and unisportstore

350+ is tough to pay though for a collectable shoe.  and if you're wearing it, there's a lot of good gear you could get for that coin.

http://nikeinc.com/news/nike-celebrates-15-years-of-mercurial-with-recreated-98-el-fenomeno-boot

Mercurial-1998-2013-2up_detail.jpg

Mercurial_Vapor_XI_SE_Top_detail.jpg

Mercurial_Vapor_XI_SE_Profile_detail.jpg

Mercurial_Vapor_XI_SE_Dtl_detail.jpg

Mercurial_Vapor_XI_SE_Plate_detail.jpg

Don't get me wrong i love the boot....if it was the price of a normal Vapor 9...id cop easy as my next boot.

But $350....can't stomach that

I'll probably go for one.  Some US Retailers will be doing giveaway contests where I think you actually win a pair...  Not like the CR SE IX where you won the chance to purchase... lol.

I think its soccerloco with the giveaway.  Soccer.com and soccerpro will also be selling pairs.

You can pre-order to the US from unisportstore and prodirectsoccer (GB) right now, I think sizes still available on both.

PDS is like almost $500, not sure if they discount the VAT for US orders, I think they do.

but customs >$200.

unisport is 320euro, also not sure about vat.

DAMN NDC cancelled their pre-order in the US for the Vapor R9 SE!!
fuggzerz

I was there on midnight and up at 7amcst for deez.

NDC tweeted me saying no pre-order, lucky y'all to pre-order in UK.  won't bite the Unisportstore bullet, not after they cancelled my CR7 V9 SE order(s)

Dang wAs hoping the r9s would drop again. Would have liked the og colors and the r9 tongue though

Back
Top Bottom