* SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FEET, KITS AND GEAR - 2014 *

Thanks,

Was moreso looking for personal feedback. The boot has been out for quite a while now. The wear/tear, etc. Looking for a replacement for my CTR360.

My-T.

Thanks,

Was moreso looking for personal feedback. The boot has been out for quite a while now. The wear/tear, etc. Looking for a replacement for my CTR360.

My-T.
Didn't know you played Tommy, what position?

CTR360s are very good boots, you don't want another pair? They are going for cheap on the market now.

Tiempo Legends are timeless though, great boot

Didn't know you played Tommy, what position?

CTR360s are very good boots, you don't want another pair? They are going for cheap on the market now.

Tiempo Legends are timeless though, great boot

It's still quite creepy that you know who I am but I don't know who you are, although, you misspelled my name.

Nonetheless, I play wing back usually. The CTR gives me serious shin splints, so I was seeing what else was out there.

My-T.

Some global boot spotting courtesy of SB.

City's Sagna wearing Hypervenoms? I guess his Puma deal is done.

View media item 1171608
City's Joe Hart trying on some Pumas now. He was wearing Lottos & then started wearing Magista Obra this campaign.

View media item 1171609
Abdeljalil Jbira (Morocco) wearing the soon to be released Hyper Crimson/ White/Atomic Orange Hypervenoms.

View media item 1171610
Costa Rica's David Ramirez wearing the Electric Green superflys.

View media item 1171611
Gibraltar's Lee Casciaro sporting the Adidas Revenge Pack Accelerators.

View media item 1171613
Neymar wearing those gold Hypervenoms for his game winning FK.

View media item 1171615
Finally, my son's rotation. The left 2 pair are indoor shoes he wears as his every day kicks. The pairs on the right are for practice & game day. The fireberry's are for practice & the purple/volt are game day wears.

View media item 1171619
Bonus iPhone pic of my boy in action.

View media item 1171621

Last edited:
Anyone know where i could find the nike squad tech knit pants size small?
I've been looking for those for a minute myself. Last time I checked about 2 weeks ago, all NDC has was a XXL
indifferent.gif
Try these. I bought two pairs (they're that good) in a size Small and they fit perfect. I'm 5' 9" 140lb

They seem like this year's model of the tech knits. Great slim, "soccer" fit for playing, or lounging.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/strike-soccer-pants/pid-1476041/pgid-1561734

It's still quite creepy that you know who I am but I don't know who you are, although, you misspelled my name.

Nonetheless, I play wing back usually. The CTR gives me serious shin splints, so I was seeing what else was out there.

My-T.
gif7.gif

They give you shin splints? Do you have the Maestri 3 or one of the takedown models?

Don't let these companies dictate what you have to wear because of your position. Wear what feels comfortable to you.

I'm mainly a winger but also play CAM from time to time and I wear whatever the hell I want.

Bonus iPhone pic of my boy in action.

View media item 1171621
that pitch he's playing in looks like trash :x

Anywhere i could find retro boots for sale?
check ebay or CFS

Neymar wearing those gold Hypervenoms for his game winning FK.
Nah, he switched out of them and wore the Bright Crimson "World Cup" Hypervenoms in the second half to score the game winning FK. (I think he has only wore the Gold boot once for an entire match)

Went to the Brasil/Ecuador match this evening and he just wore the Bright Crimson colorway. Good match overall. Ready for club matches again and the upcoming UCL matches

Neymar's boots tonight

finally pulled the trigger on some indoor boots... we just got a blacktop futsal pitch built near my house and ive been dying to go play... went with hypervenoms since todo had my size for 45

Back
Top Bottom