Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2015

Do you have pictures of the dark blue? I've seen they had one, but it had lighter blue stripes. Not white like in the original picture.

This is the one I've seen. View media item 1454256

No official picture of the blue one yet, just checked. They do have the official pics of the color-way (navy/light blue/white) which you're right about, it is dark-blue & light-blue. But it's not hard to picture what it'll look like, that why there are a bunch of Photoshops out there showing a similarities but differences - but there is no official pic of the 3rd kit. Below are the only official pics.

I like the Portugal training tops more than the kit, I'll cop that.

Last edited:
So two practices and one game in my superflys and wow. I don't want to make any rash judgements but they are one of the best boots ive ever worn. Its my first carbon fiber sole plated shoe. My only gripe i had with my hypervenoms was the sole plate was soooo stiff it took a good 4 games to break them in. But not the superflys felt great right away. And I know some people have had blister issues but i didn't have any at all. Fit like a glove to my feet.

The only real question is going to be durability. I know that has been a going concern with these so i will see how they hold up (they are AG models so shouldn't have to worry about the cleaning issue too much until they get all black from the rubber pellets)

Yo Thierry Henry Thierry Henry , I went to ****'s to get my son some Under Armour shorts today & saw a pair of the Nike socks you mentioned.

I have a couple of pair too.

I got 1 size large for $5.95. They had another black pair in a medium & 2 pairs of the white in medium.

Try checking the ****'s or Sports Authority in your area to see if they have them on clearance...

View media item 1458066

dude went ghost on us [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Next year's OMBs looking like trash already smh

I'm gonna wait on more news of the leather HV2 [emoji]128064[/emoji]
Sorry guys I totally forgot about it. I'm currently out of town but let me try to get my brother to snap some pictures later tonight. If not I'll be back home on Wednesday night 
wink.gif

Last edited:
The new ball is so ugly. Disgusting. Same for the boots. Ugly. These dudes need to take it back. Mitre ball was classy AF. Nike Legend, Adidas Predator-mania, Copa Mundials. Classy. New boots look like highlighters. Total garbage. 

Even the CL ball looks terrible this year. What the hell are all those pictures? Can we just get solid colors?

tnafam tnafam that's def an OMB. Only reason why the swoosh is purple is because it has no league branding. For example last year's OMB was the Nike Incyte. It had 3 different colors according to the respective league. There was also a regular Incyte with no league branding that had an orange swoosh and red accents.

@tnafam that's def an OMB. Only reason why the swoosh is purple is because it has no league branding. For example last year's OMB was the Nike Incyte. It had 3 different colors according to the respective league. There was also a regular Incyte with no league branding that had an orange swoosh and red accents.
ahh interesting interesting. I haven't seen this ball for sale anywhere though?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom