Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2015

Fort Lauderdale Strikers (NASL) home kit.
Nice- Here's a 2015 NASL roundup..

NY Cosmos 3rd jersey

Tampa Bay Rowdies home/away

Atlanta Silverbacks home/away

Carolina Railhawks home/away

Indy Eleven 3rd jersey

San Antonio Scorpions Home/3rd/Away

close-up of home front and back

Minnesota United FC home/away and keeper

Jacksonville Armada FC (expansion) home/away

^classy man city shirt. but from a quick glance, it looks like they just changed the colors of the 2014 france home.

hoping that the usa home is a fake. on the other hand, at least i'll be saving some money this cycle.

ADIDAS MANCHESTER UNITED 15-16 THIRD KIT

If the sponsor was monochromatic as well, it would have been perfect. Still very nice regardless

I just noticed my FA Cup ball has a Budweiser logo....while my friends and the ones they use during the tourny don't have it? is this another sample ball? I know that Budweiser used to be the sponsor until 2014.....but they didn't have a major sponsor this year.

Last edited:
I am really liking those hypervenom free lows. The highs almost seem ridiculous to wear casually. I saw an all white pair hitting some european boutiques as well. Hopefully those aren't all dummy hyped like the magista footscapes were since NikeLab did them...

I am really liking those hypervenom free lows. The highs almost seem ridiculous to wear casually. I saw an all white pair hitting some european boutiques as well. Hopefully those aren't all dummy hyped like the magista footscapes were since NikeLab did them...

completely agree

Id love to get my hands on the black/gold lows. But nike will find a way to make it impossible for the regular folk

wish MLS had diff shirt suppliers.. NASL kits look great

Last edited:

Here are pics of the white. I didn't post them with the other pics because they were so ho hum.

View media item 1484024View media item 1484025View media item 1484026View media item 1484027View media item 1484028View media item 1484029

Looks like Busquets has a custom soleplate

Pro footballers like Ronnie & Neymar get their boots hand made with whatever custom options (like sole plates) from Nike's custom factory in Montebelluna, Italy. They have a last for both feet of every Nike footballer to make the custom fit boots by hand.

Check out the Nike boxes with their names on the label...

:nthat:

Last edited:
This is an older vid, but this shows them (Montebelluna pro factory) cut & sew the uppers for custom boots for pro footballers. They can ask for actual leather instead of the synthetic uppers that most boots are made with now.

Although I really like the Teijin upper alot of the Nike boots are made with now. The Hypervenom upper is great. I only get my son the Veloce Mercurials because of it comes with the Teijin upper (but I wait for clearance prices).

Last edited:
Pro footballers like Ronnie & Neymar get their boots hand made with whatever custom options (like sole plates) from Nike's custom factory in Montebelluna, Italy. They have a last for both feet of every Nike footballer to make the custom fit boots by hand.

Check out the Nike boxes with their names on the label...

:nthat:

Wait so the Little Indonesian kids don't make the boots for the footballers?

Damn, at least let them have some fun. :smh:

Man coupe, why you always pic quote?!?!?! :smh: :lol:

No, the boots everyone on NT & in general get made in sweat shops.

The boots that pro footballers get which are custom - handmade boots are made in the Montebelluna, Italy factory.

Back
Top Bottom