Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2015

@dominokid  Yeah I've realized that 
laugh.gif

I already own the top and when I eventually get the pants i'l wear them on different days 
laugh.gif

any good deals on football boots?

soccer.com is doing the same lame $20 off $100. it's really $15 off because they don't offer free shipping for anything apparently.

soccerloco is saying that everything is a minimum of 30% off - their sales are usually pretty solid. i'm waiting to hear more from socceramerican and wegotsoccer. too bad motorcitysoccer isn't active anymore - they had the best deals online.

any good deals on football boots?

soccer.com is doing the same lame $20 off $100. it's really $15 off because they don't offer free shipping for anything apparently.

soccerloco is saying that everything is a minimum of 30% off - their sales are usually pretty solid. i'm waiting to hear more from socceramerican and wegotsoccer. too bad motorcitysoccer isn't active anymore - they had the best deals online.
last year some website had a $99 boot sale, I think it was WGS. I missed out on the orange HV Phantoms and now I can't find them anywhere in my size

Neymar is going to overtake Ronaldo as Nike's new poster boy along with the possibility of having his own line of boots. Can see it being a hyper venom and mercurial crossover

Has anyone ordered a Madrid jersey from world soccer? I want to know if I can get it without having that patch in the center of the front.

That's dope, but the badge needs to be colored in, not monochrome.

There is another pic out there saying the badge will be the old logo from the 1900's....

Like this...

View media item 1817963

But here is more pics for home next season :smokin

View media item 1817964
View media item 1817965

Why the adidas logo is more blue than purple is weird, gotta be some type of mistake. It's going to look super dope tho, Madrid in the white/purple is too classy! Especially the fact that all adidas kits next season won't have the three stripes running down the sleeves, :smokin

Last edited:
^^^ are those real??
I wish they would drop more R9 stuff and not make it super limited

Last edited:
This is pretty dope to be honest

Whats really interesting is that Adidas is going to do a similar design for United next year according to rumors

adidas-manchester-united-16-17-kit-2.jpg

Which leads me to believe that United wanted this design next year regardless of who would make them which tells me that the clubs have more say so in the kit designs then some people give them credit for, which is something i've always thought.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom