Absolute fire
pimp.gif
 unfortunately they wont go on sale why Nike 
mean.gif

2016-copa-america-campeon-ball%2B%25283%2529.jpg
2016-copa-america-campeon-ball%2B%25284%2529.jpg
2016-copa-america-campeon-ball%2B%25286%2529.jpg

[emoji]129300[/emoji] How do I get in on this Nike + Beta [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Went to finally order these ^^^, put them in cart and while I'm applying my gift card literally two minutes later I get a notice that they've been taken out of my cart, so I said alright I'll just .5 size up, no biggie, same thing happens again. C'mon Nike :smh:

Went to finally order these ^^^, put them in cart and while I'm applying my gift card literally two minutes later I get a notice that they've been taken out of my cart, so I said alright I'll just .5 size up, no biggie, same thing happens again. C'mon Nike :smh:

I went through something similar. It happened on my phone but then I tried on my laptop it worked so it might be the mobile site. Hope this helps

I went through something similar. It happened on my phone but then I tried on my laptop it worked so it might be the mobile site. Hope this helps

Yeah it kept happening after like 30 seconds or so. I'd wait a couple of minutes and then was able to re-add to cart. To make along story short I was finally able to order a pair, just hoping they fit cause I initially missed out on the size I wanted cause of the same issue.

That Inter is :smokin

Honestly as plain as those are I like them more than the reugular ones. Was going to post those last night but got lazy, didn't see the boots though and I love them. Will be copping one of these jerseys to represent. They will be available 7/23 on ussoccerstore.com

Last edited:
Laaaaaaaawd.

Who's gonna bite the bullet first and see if the SF V still shaped like an elongated canoe????

Last edited:
Those Mercurials are fireeeee. Too bad they're narrow :frown: Team wide feet takes the L

Man the mercurial line been labeled narrow for years. I have a wide foot and in 10 years I never had a problem.

SF IV was something else entirely, it was the length that was the problem.

I'm a 10 in everything and could fit two fingers between my big toe and the edge of the sole plate. I think I posted a pic of it last year.

Last edited:

Those Mercurials are fireeeee. Too bad they're narrow
frown.gif
Team wide feet takes the L
Man the mercurial line been labeled narrow for years. I have a wide foot and in 10 years I never had a problem.

SF IV was something else entirely, it was the length that was the problem.

I'm a 10 in everything and could fit two fingers between my big toe and the edge of the sole plate. I think I posted a pic of it last year.
Really eh? I even had issues w/ the MagistaX Proximo. I went up .5 and they were still a lil tight 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom