Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2016

Don't "need" them.....but will probably pull the trigger on obra AGs today. The black can be had for cheap on soccer with the 20% off that ends today.

You need them bruh you just don't know it yet.

I had one last $20 off reward from soccer.com

So after the discount and the $4.99 flat rate shipping....i paid $129 for magista obra II AG-Pro....i really had no choice but to cop :lol:

Will post pics and reviews when they come in. Not to mention if i ever rip my superfly's or anything goes wrong i now have a back up pair. Because i have a legit hole in the side of my HV1 AGs

Maaaaan. Ive been holding off on copping the Hypervenom Phinish (Green Strike) Mainly cuz Ive been spending enougj money lately

Any recommendations on knee sleeves? My left knee is always sore after a game 
mean.gif
 Gettin old

Any recommendations on knee sleeves? My left knee is always sore after a game :smh:  Gettin old

Two of my older friends wear Copper Fit. One wears a knee sleeve and the other has a calf and knee sleeve from Copper Fit. They both recommended it to me because sometimes I get patellar tendonitis.

Any recommendations on knee sleeves? My left knee is always sore after a game :smh:  Gettin old

Two of my older friends wear Copper Fit. One wears a knee sleeve and the other has a calf and knee sleeve from Copper Fit. They both recommended it to me because sometimes I get patellar tendonitis.

Much better off getting to the root of the anatomical problem and fixing it, you'll add years back on to your playing career.

Patellar tendinitis is very fixable. Just takes a little time and consistency.

Much better off getting to the root of the anatomical problem and fixing it, you'll add years back on to your playing career.

Patellar tendinitis is very fixable. Just takes a little time and consistency.

Yea I dont like messing with braces or sleeves, I'm still too young for that stuff lol. Yea I try and rehab at as much as I can. Barely started bugging me again recently, think it actually has to do with driving in traffic more then playing soccer or basketball though ha

did these ever drop in the states? I know they did in EU and Nike app/IG said "USA: Coming soon" but i don't think they ever did, unless i missed it.

They drop November 1st in the States. I really want them. Hopefully the price markup isn't too high or they arent too limited.

New K leather tech craft pack coming soon. The Mercurials looking cool interesting to see what a tech craft k leather Magista II looks and feels like 
nerd.gif
glasses.gif

nike-mercurial-superfly-v-tech-craft-k-leather-boots-2.jpg

I try to stick to only leather so I might have to try the vapors out. I like the black so even though legends are already leather i hope they release them in this pack anyways.

New Cr7's soon come EDIT: pics of Superfly now added

2.jpg
3.jpg
5.jpg

reflective-nike-mercurial-superfly-v-cristiano-ronaldo-chapter-3-boots-8.jpg
reflective-nike-mercurial-superfly-v-cristiano-ronaldo-chapter-3-boots-6.jpg
nike-mercurialx-proximo-cristiano-ronaldo-chapter-3-2.jpg

nike-mercurialx-proximo-cristiano-ronaldo-chapter-3-3.jpg
nike-mercurialx-proximo-cristiano-ronaldo-chapter-3-4.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom