Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2016

New Magista II colorway to be in the same pack as that wild Superlfy 5 on the other page

orange-golden-nike-magista%2B%25282%2529.jpg

:nthat: Magista II is becoming my favorite boot of all time :nthat:

It really is such an incredible boot. One of the most comfortable pieces of footwear I've ever worn.

Feels like diving into some yambs when you slide your foot in that dynamic fit collar. :lol:

It really is such an incredible boot. One of the most comfortable pieces of footwear I've ever worn.

Feels like diving into some yambs when you slide your foot in that dynamic fit collar. :lol:
do the collars stretch?

like over time? A little bit. But nothing much

Honestly the Magista collar is worlds better then the superfly. Its thinner and less of a distraction. The Superfly collar is thick and more stiff.

It sucks i spent so much on my supefly IDs and i haven't played in them since i got my magistas :lol:

yea ive gotten rid of some shoes because the collar was unbearable. im at the tail end of my ruptured achilles injury so hopefully the discomfort goes away when wearing certain shoes or ill be selling off about half of my shoes
laugh.gif
 Magistas II sound good so once im ready to play again i wanna see how they are

Even though i'm all in on #MagistaGang i'm feeling these indoor Superflys. Could cop em when they come out so I can switch it up from my Magista indoors sometime 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

maroon-nike-mercurial-x-proximo-boots%2B%25282%2529.JPG

do the collars stretch?

They stretch a little but the collar doesn't give over time. It's shaped to the contour of your ankle though.

Pretty noticeable difference in feel between Magista 1 and 2 in the collar, as in I can't even tell the collar is there on the 2.

how do you guys feel about new balance and their boots? i dont know if the recent trump comments steered people away but damn im really liking these new MiUK boots, im starting to feel more partial to leather versus synthetic and this model is right up my ally. I believe they have the visaro sole plate. Been meaning to also grab some visaro's in the blue/white/orange or all black colorway, anyone played in them and can comment on the fit?

View media item 2264902

Last edited:
how do you guys feel about new balance and their boots? i dont know if the recent trump comments steered people away but damn im really liking these new MiUK boots, im starting to feel more partial to leather versus synthetic and this model is right up my ally. I believe they have the visaro sole plate. Been meaning to also grab some visaro's in the blue/white/orange or all black colorway, anyone played in them and can comment on the fit?
would def rock those before the visaro, toebox looks butter for those clean strikes

Quick question: do the tiempo 6's fit the same as tiempo 5s? Rock an 11.5 i the 5s and havent had a chance to find that size in any local stores for the 6s.

Quick question: do the tiempo 6's fit the same as tiempo 5s? Rock an 11.5 i the 5s and havent had a chance to find that size in any local stores for the 6s.

Yes, as far as I know they do. I have pair of 5's and tried the 6's when I saw them at a Nike outlet in the same size (12) and they fit just about the same. You can watch the video below as well and he usually goes over size at the end. Pretty sure the rule of thumb for the tiempos the past couple of version has been to size up. I just get my typical 12 though cause I like a tighter fit and the leather tends to stretch just perfect for my liking

Last edited:
Yes, as far as I know they do. I have pair of 5's and tried the 6's when I saw them at a Nike outlet in the same size (12) and they fit just about the same. You can watch the video below as well and he usually goes over size at the end. Pretty sure the rule of thumb for the tiempos the past couple of version has been to size up. I just get my typical 12 though cause I like a tighter fit and the leather tends to stretch just perfect for my liking
Thanks homie appreciate the first hand advice

Thanks homie appreciate the first hand advice

Anytime, Tiempo Legends are my favorite boot, they may not be as fancy as the others but they are comfy, perform well and hold up, not to mention they are the least expensive in the top lines of boots. Not sure if I will pick up a pair of 6's to replace my 5's or if I will wait for the 7's.

Last edited:
We can expect to see this in the first Nike bootpack of the new year. I'm sure the all red Magista's are gonna be in that pack so my body is ready 
devil.gif

electric-green-nike-mercurial-vapor-xi-2017-boots-2.jpg

First good images of the Hypervenoms III's we have seen...

wolf-grey-nike-hypervenom-phantom-iii-2017-boots-2.jpg
wolf-grey-nike-hypervenom-phantom-iii-2017-boots-3.jpg
wolf-grey-nike-hypervenom-phantom-iii-2017-boots-4.jpg
wolf-grey-nike-hypervenom-phantom-iii-2017-boots-5.jpg
wolf-grey-nike-hypervenom-phantom-iii-2017-boots-6.jpg
wolf-grey-nike-hypervenom-phantom-iii-2017-boots-7.jpg

Got a feeling either those hypervenoms are really good or really bad

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just waiting to see pics of the low top phantom. Hopefully they've kept the 1st gen nikeskin but made some improvements. The soleplate looks very similar to what's on the mercurial line. Looks like they changed the studs on the outsole as well. A mix of hexagonal and bladed studs, no more conical. The colorway is very familiar as well.

Nike_Vapor_CR7_pair4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom