Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2018

I used a bunch of different cleats in 2019, and found myself back to the Premier 2's as my main ones. I have a pair of Vapor 12's that I use sometimes, but the Premiers are super comfortable

28DD5DCC-2F94-41D4-BD53-A47E62443B7F.jpeg

Would be crazy if they put the Lebron logo instead of the swoosh since he still owns some portion of the team?

I think they can start wearing Nike kits summer or fall 2020.

Would be crazy if they put the Lebron logo instead of the swoosh since he still owns some portion of the team?

I think they can start wearing Nike kits summer or fall 2020.

That would be cool but I heard that Jordan brand is gonna do something similar With Liverpool like they did with PSG

Boot arrived and of course it’s snowing today can’t take them for a spin 6325B73E-D60F-479D-A400-072FB2D730D3.jpeg
Family photo
1C1033DB-63D3-471E-B650-96EF310915AE.jpeg

you don't have an indoor field available up there in the DMV? I'm not talking about the small 5v5 futsal fields either

you're really a fan of the collar? i HATED it on the superfly 4 :smh:

i can't do it, give me a traditional low cut boot

i see you also got the wolf grey/crimson colorway of the superfly 6

how would you compare the feel and fit right out the box between the SF 6 and 7?

Im a size 11 in nike's (most running models). All my boots are a 10.5. My left foot is slightly longer then my right foot my right foot fits perfect into a 10.5 my left kisses the front of the shoe. The supefly 6 took me a while to break it so right out of the box i would say the superfly 7 is ever so slightly roomy in the toe box. And the upper is noticably more pliable on the 7 then the 6. That was my biggest gripe with the 6, the upper felt kind of plasticy. The superfly 7 suctions more to your foot then the 6 too but doesn't seem to be anything super noticeable yet.

As much as i liked the supefly 6 they took a long time to break in. I didn't have that issue with my superfly 5 or my magistas. But had a slight issue with it with the hypervenom. So it seems the common denominator is the stiffer upper. I do worry that it also could have something to do with the added plastic lip they started putting on the AG models to help with sole separation. But i will find out when i play in them

Back
Top Bottom