Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2018

I will be very interested how nike spin it this year. The superfly and the vapor are both coming in a flyknit upper with a split sole plate and speed lines or whatever on the upper
But yet superfly will be $300 and vapor with be $250?
sorry the vapor elite will be $250 there will still be a vapor pro a vapor club and vapor academy as take down models
How are you going to sell any superflys? Literally just the higher collar will cost you $50? because it seems most people don't even like the higher collar.

next-gen-nike-mercurial-vapor-12-elite-2018-boots-5.jpg

I thought superfly n vapor were going for same orice? Eitherway im going superfly

footyheadlines is reporting a $50 price variance. The official announcement is tomorrow so i guess we will find out. Just out of curiosity why superfly?
I am going to wait until the FTR 10 and then make my purchase of either vapor elite's or FTR10s.

Honeslty might just buy the fast AF magista's and stick with that. I love my magistas. I have superflys and magistas and prefer my magistas

I believe pricing has gone down on the top end dynamic fit collar models. The retail before was $300, now it's gonna be $275 I think.

That split sole looks interesting, gonna have to see these in hand. Hopefully my local Nike store has these for the weekend so I can check them out.

More Pics of the next line of Mercs
nike-mercurial-superfly-6-elite-2018-boots-5.jpg
next-gen-nike-mercurial-vapor-12-elite-2018-boots-4.jpg
nike-mercurialx-superfly-6-elite-2018-indoor-turf-boots-4.jpg

Im interested but im a disciple of #MagistaGang now im more interested in the FTR10's

footyheadlines is reporting a $50 price variance. The official announcement is tomorrow so i guess we will find out. Just out of curiosity why superfly?
I am going to wait until the FTR 10 and then make my purchase of either vapor elite's or FTR10s.

Honeslty might just buy the fast AF magista's and stick with that. I love my magistas. I have superflys and magistas and prefer my magistas

Im into collars now, lol! Loved sf iv and v great performing boot so hopefully it will be an improvement

Think that looks nice. Simple in clean is how I prefer national team kits

Would fifa regs ban a kit like that or some rubbish? Oh well, Brazil away here i come

That England kits looks classy upon release, but FIFA is likely going to mandate (again) that they wear white shorts w/ the home kit for the World Cup., then straight Red for away. Pathetic.

Nike also brought back the Merlin today
nike-merlin-201-2019-ball%2B%25282%2529.jpg

And new goalkeeper gloves. No strap
revolutionary-nike-gloves%2B%25282%2529.jpg
revolutionary-nike-gloves%2B%25283%2529.jpg
revolutionary-nike-gloves%2B%25284%2529.jpg
revolutionary-nike-gloves%2B%25286%2529.jpg
revolutionary-nike-gloves%2B%25288%2529.jpg

Last edited:
orange is my fav color...so needless to say...im in love with the mercs. But going to hold off. Reviews right now seem meh...

Vapor 12's are meh to me
you'll probably be singing a different tune once you see an exciting colorway that catches your eye.

Nike also brought back the Merlin today
nike-merlin-201-2019-ball%2B%25282%2529.jpg

And new goalkeeper gloves. No strap
revolutionary-nike-gloves%2B%25282%2529.jpg
revolutionary-nike-gloves%2B%25283%2529.jpg
revolutionary-nike-gloves%2B%25284%2529.jpg
revolutionary-nike-gloves%2B%25286%2529.jpg
revolutionary-nike-gloves%2B%25288%2529.jpg
is that Merlin the same construction as the Ordem? Seems a bit different

My God that Melrin. :wow:

Still have one I pinched :smh: as a kid back in '03.
is there any solution to pinched balls? I have a few with air leaks :smh:

orange is my fav color...so needless to say...im in love with the mercs. But going to hold off. Reviews right now seem meh...
where are the reviews? I seen that Unisport video and they mentioned these are not as narrow like past Vapors.

These are the details so far on the new Merlin northoaklandfc northoaklandfc Thierry Henry Thierry Henry
Nike Merlin - Tech Features
  • 4-panel construction reduces seams and enlarges the striking surface
  • 3-D ink patterns apply variations for increased control.
  • Nike Aerowtrac grooves for more consistency in ball spin
  • Foam casing consists of multiple layers of polyurethane bonded together with a cloth backer
  • ACC upper technology for better control in all weather conditions
  • Latex bladder wrapped in cloth maintains air pressure more consistently than traditional rubber bladders, keeping the ball shape spherical.

Did Nike stop making the Proximo TiempoX? Trying to get a new TF boot and like the Tiempo line but only have seen takedown models.

Back
Top Bottom