SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FOOTWEAR, KITS & GEAR - 2020/21

I don't think it would come across as flexing or spam if we started doing that.

And yea the elite pack was a nice colorway and IMO the magista had the best colorblocking.

What part of miami? I know kendall soccer park has weekday leagues at night.
I'll go wherever I go there for work every now and then

Green Nigeria kit is an all time great.

I wear the Lunar Gatos for my indoor league, I'll try the React Gatos once I've run these into the ground. They look comfortable

AirZoom Mercs look awesome.

What's the draw of the Gato? I've played this last season in FCReacts and have no complaints (actually prefer it to IC Superflys and Visions).

What's consensus on the best product to apply to treat / soften / preserve leather boots of the last 5-6 seasons? Specifically, Tiempo Legend 7s and 8s with flyknit or other materials underneath the leather. Any special considerations for care to get maximum life out of them? Feel like the classic "leatherfood" application would just result in a greasy mess inside.

Just washing them with warm water and soap leaves them excessively stiff.

What's consensus on the best product to apply to treat / soften / preserve leather boots of the last 5-6 seasons? Specifically, Tiempo Legend 7s and 8s with flyknit or other materials underneath the leather. Any special considerations for care to get maximum life out of them? Feel like the classic "leatherfood" application would just result in a greasy mess inside.

Just washing them with warm water and soap leaves them excessively stiff.

I used to use the Chelsea Leather Food a long long time ago. A little goes a long way is the trick to avoid the greasy mess. You also need to let the leather absorb the conditioner. I still rock the Legend 5 & 6 so I don't have experience with the flyknit or similar materials. I also have never used leather food on my 5 & 6 and they always feel fine after washing. Unfortunately thats the problem with the new tech being introduced into what used to be all leather boots. If you do use leatherfood I would avoid getting it on flyknit, etc.

I've always used a specific shoe cleaner for my boots as well, such as Jason Markk. So if you're using something like dish soap that might also lead to the stiffness.

I use some generic shoe cleaner (Angelus off Amazon) on my Premiers when they get really dirty and the leather is fine.

^ is it me, or is it weird to change the ball mid way through the season? I feel like it might take an adjustment to get used to it.

Money grab...all these balls (pause) are literally the same physically, the just have different graphics for optics

not gonna lie, this colorway is :emoji_fire:

and i love that they brought back the swoosh from the toe to the medial side

7-nike-phantom-vision-white-min.jpg

Alternate launch colorway dropped yesterday. Not a fan - think it looks cheap, especially with the red-tipped studs. However, big fan of the Kinetic Black pack drop.

4-nike-phantom-vsn-black-min.jpg

I actually like both of those colorways.
I also saw nike is doing a retro inspired collection coming too. I do like the hypervenom x VSN mock up but the rest are just ok to me
Nike-Retro-Style-Pack-Gunt22.jpg

Is Nike not going to release the Phantom Vision from the Wavelength micropack? Since release, the NDC page has gone back and forth in labeling it "Coming Soon" or "Sold Out," while the Vapor is fully stocked since release.

Not team gear — but does anyone have any clue where I could find these shorts in a size large? They're not on Nike.com.
NikeFC-Shorts.jpg

Last edited:
probably not helpful given there is only a size S

but its always strange to me that unisport has like 20 pairs of nike soccer shorts...and nike's website has like 3

Back
Top Bottom