SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FOOTWEAR, KITS & GEAR - 2020/21

E0F83F85-E684-4068-83B2-2BE10174E08F.jpeg

Oh dayum. Those silver/pink and silver/volt ones are just general releases to cover for these beauties

I just saw these and they're sooooooooooooooooo close to being it for me. I've been waiting 20 years for an ode to the original chrome Vapor 1. This is probably as close as we've come.

Not a big fan of the purple, and probably would have preferred an infrared pink to volt, but still a simple volt outline with black swoosh infill would have taken all my money.

IMG_2723.jpeg
Surprised how much I like the colorway in person. Sizing is good. Feels more bottom heavy then my mercs.

Will be returning them and trying to find them in AG. The upper is great. As someone who hates AG having 0 friction the tackiness of the knit seems like it will be beneficial

I am not at the point where i am realizing that ordering from Unisport for full price for a pair of phantom GX's would be the same if not more expensive then actually IDing a pair on Nike.

There is no size 11 in any of the low cut models available (in AG) so i am just waiting. But even if they restock my size $260 EUR plus shipping and tax and prob some random duty fee will be more then the $280 it cost to ID a pair..and its like 10% back on Rakuten right now

all that to say....

might just do it...pun intended

nikeid

Went back to using the runner's knot.

Better lock down and don't have to worry about the laces coming undone

Been meaning to do this too.

BTW, anyone know how the Mizuno Neo III MIJ is supposed to be laced? I can't figure this out for the life of me. Those last couple lace holes will be the death of me.

I am not at the point where i am realizing that ordering from Unisport for full price for a pair of phantom GX's would be the same if not more expensive then actually IDing a pair on Nike.

There is no size 11 in any of the low cut models available (in AG) so i am just waiting. But even if they restock my size $260 EUR plus shipping and tax and prob some random duty fee will be more then the $280 it cost to ID a pair..and its like 10% back on Rakuten right now

all that to say....

might just do it...pun intended

nikeid

This may be incorrect; my Unisport purchases from the USA almost always come out to less than US Retail. You deduct Euro VAT tax from the listed price, but there's flat 25 Euro shipping.

When I combine multiple products into one purchase, the savings are palpable compared to US retail.

EDIT:

Have also never been hit with any duty or additional shipping fees by kustoms

Been meaning to do this too.

BTW, anyone know how the Mizuno Neo III MIJ is supposed to be laced? I can't figure this out for the life of me. Those last couple lace holes will be the death of me.

View attachment 3119770

I got the turf version and my laces are a complete mess. When you find out let me know.

Also as a size comparison for Mizuno in general , the Morelias are a 12, the Vapors a 13.

View attachment 3119772

What’s the specific physiological difference in the knee that would make women more prone to this?

I assumed it was the higher percentage of them playing on AG surfaces

Got the new predators to test since it reminds me of the powerswerves I had back in the day

20230422_194547~2.jpg

saw these were on sale for like $100 or something stupid and almost copped just on impulse. But then realized i wouldn't wear them since i only play on AG

Back
Top Bottom