SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FOOTWEAR, KITS & GEAR - 2020/21

I want to buy myself some new boots for Xmas. I would like to try some Mizuno's but worried about sizing and playing with them on AG even though they are conical studs. I want to try the new Teimpo's but something tells me they won't be worlds different from my Phantoms. So kinda want a leather boot for the rotation aka Mizuno's.

I haven't worn my Mizuno's on AG yet or at all, but I got the Neo III MIJ and they run big so go down half a size for sure. Normally a 12 and the 11.5 are perfect for me. There was one other guy in my league that wears them and they seem to have held up for him on AG. You could also go for the less exspensive version that isn't MIJ, heard they're just as good as the MIJ ones.

image.jpg

Got the Tiempo 10 Pro TF on a nice discount, these are better than the calf leather 9’s. Foam is bouncier than the react and the upper fits tighter than the 9’s. Hopefully they are more durable than the 9 Pro Tf

image.jpg

Got the Tiempo 10 Pro TF on a nice discount, these are better than the calf leather 9’s. Foam is bouncier than the react and the upper fits tighter than the 9’s. Hopefully they are more durable than the 9 Pro Tf
my oldest wants these for christmas...

alright thinking about just doing it as an xmas present to myself

I am between a 10.5 and 11 US size in nike boots. Thinking about grabbing these in a 10.5 US since some of the reviews say they ran a tad big...and they are leather so they should stretch. Only thing keeping me from doing it is that i play on AG only. And one review had sole separation after a month of playing with them on AG.

I am between a 10.5 and 11 US size in nike boots. Thinking about grabbing these in a 10.5 US since some of the reviews say they ran a tad big...and they are leather so they should stretch. Only thing keeping me from doing it is that i play on AG only. And one review had sole separation after a month of playing with them on AG.

I feel like it depends on how you play that leads to the sole separation. Technically the Nike Premiers aren't for AG and I still rock em without issues. Obviously a different brand but still. Definitely go a half size down though. I got a 12 at first which is my normal size and they were huge. The 11.5 fits perfect.

I feel like it depends on how you play that leads to the sole separation. Technically the Nike Premiers aren't for AG and I still rock em without issues. Obviously a different brand but still. Definitely go a half size down though. I got a 12 at first which is my normal size and they were huge. The 11.5 fits perfect.

I reiterate Ronaldo's size recommendation. Always 1/2 sizes down from TTS in Mizuno seems to work out. I've done so on the Rebula 3s, and my brother on the Neo III Betas.

really appreciate the sizing advice since returning to unisport is all but a waste for me. If it doesn't work out i would just try to flip for a loss on ebay.

Looking to get back into kit collecting after leaving the game and not keeping up with it for a few years, and I have a couple questions about this USA design. Did the USMNT ever wear this design? Or did Nike just release it men’s sizes? Also, did they ever release a version with 4 stars? I’m just including a random link for reference.

USA 2019 Home

Looking to get back into kit collecting after leaving the game and not keeping up with it for a few years, and I have a couple questions about this USA design. Did the USMNT ever wear this design? Or did Nike just release it men’s sizes? Also, did they ever release a version with 4 stars? I’m just including a random link for reference.

USA 2019 Home

Pretty sure that was a women’s only jersey for the 2019 World Cup. The one you linked has the 4th star in gold because they had just won that World Cup in 2019. The men wore a different jersey for that year at home. Having said that, Nike did release those women’s jerseys in men’s sizing/cut.

Pretty sure that was a women’s only jersey for the 2019 World Cup. The one you linked has the 4th star in gold because they had just won that World Cup in 2019. The men wore a different jersey for that year at home. Having said that, Nike did release those women’s jerseys in men’s sizing/cut.

Thanks for clarifying. I vaguely remembered when this was released that they released it in men’s sizing/cut and needed clarification. Never remembered seeing a version with the 4th star after they won the World Cup, so I wanted to make sure if I come across any during my search that they’re authentic.

Thanks for clarifying. I vaguely remembered when this was released that they released it in men’s sizing/cut and needed clarification. Never remembered seeing a version with the 4th star after they won the World Cup, so I wanted to make sure if I come across any during my search that they’re authentic.

No problem. The gold star on that specific one you sent was when they just won. That’s why it looks kind of out of place (what they probably did was just recall all the ones they wore for the cup that weren’t sold (with three stars on it), stitched on the gold star (right after they won), and then resold them like that). For subsequent years and now, the women’s crest (which you can buy in men’s sizing) has the 4 stars nearly across the top in a row.

Props to Unisport for the honest review, I’m sure their partners at Nike are not thrilled about it though. GX 1 pretty much sold out everywhere in my size, gonna keep hunting at least one more pair down. Not making the same mistake I did with the HV3 or Vapor 13

Like that JayMike tried to express displeasure as best he could while still contractually advocating for the boot. Fine line to walk and maintain credibility.

Everything in the review seemed ok to me except the fit. My GX1 is a little roomy. And he was saying the GX1 was a lot tighter than the 2 and the 2 was wider and seemed to have weird dead space.

In a better colorway and on a discount I would prob pick up to try later down the road. But no time soon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom