SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FOOTWEAR, KITS & GEAR - 2020/21

Tried out a pair of Vapor13s on a whim during quarantine and am completely converted. The Vapor13 is an amazing boot.

image.jpg

Same, this is the first pair of mercurials I can wear that actually fit. I rotate between these and the Premiers

I'm still holding the Phantom Vision 2 Elite above any other boot but yall are making me want to give the Vapor 13 a test run.

any WIDE WIDTH recommendations for either grass or turf football (soccer) boots or shoes ?

Anyone else get any 2020 Vaporknit kits yet? Got a Barça home and Chelsea home, and they seem to run about a 1/2 - 1 size smaller than equivalent 2019 Vaporknit kits. Anyone w/ similar experience? Want to know if worth it to size up or just deal with the tighter fit.

Can anyone help me figure out the sizing for the Adidas Replica Jerseys? I typically buy XL in my Adidas/Nike tops since I’m sloppy with my drying and shrink them to a L. Should I stick with XL or do I need to go ahead and grab a Large? Thanks in advance!

My local Nike has been dropping 20-21 kits way before their official release dates. Went in and tried on the Liverpool away - it’s gorgeous. They also had the PSG home and two USA kits out weeks before their respective drops.

Tried on a Liverpool home a size up from the Barça/Chelsea I already got - sadly, while the shoulders fit far better, the body was extremely loose. The vaporknit cut is just not working for me this year.

🤨 ⚽🤦‍♂️

$ talks. Nike will for for sure try to make it happen.

Honestly this would be coo for the culture and fashion alone.

Not like that gross **** dudes were talking about in the S&T thread a few weeks back, Messi and Ronaldo joining the same team. 🤮

Honestly this would be coo for the culture and fashion alone.

Not like that gross **** dudes were talking about in the S&T thread a few weeks back, Messi and Ronaldo joining the same team. 🤮

💯

Can’t even imagine Ronaldo, Mbappe and Neymar on one starting lineup, let alone Messi and Ronaldo on same team.

Interesting. Couple years late on Boost hype.
Not into the design colorways. Would be cool Personal though.
Still got bunch of Personal sized Ultra Boost x Soccer shoe models and that China exclusive CR7 couple years back thanks to Family friend.

Still got bunch of Personal sized Ultra Boost x Soccer shoe models and that China exclusive CR7 couple years back thanks to Family friend.

I hate adidas so much. They royally botched the Real Madrid kit this year and now this????

1 - they are ultra boost 2.0 knits...the worst of all ultraboost...no one is clamoring for that knit. Give us 1.0 knit...or even 4.0 is fine
2- JUVE as an ORANGE? Manchester United as a MAROON? Real Madrid as a navy and pink?!?!? You couldn't have done worse in all honesty

JUVE - black and white...its not hard
REAL - White with some Gold accents
Man U - Red...maybe some gold accents if you want

i do like the look of the new F50 ghosted boots though

Saw the Man U and RM ones on the website last week. All I want is the Bayern ones and of course they aren't on there smh.

Some Soccer related favorites of Collection:
All retail at drop except white Kith x Copa (very good price though). Thank goodness for decline of Boost Hype.
:lol:

FFBE7F18-93E7-45E3-AF33-138F6DC808C0.jpeg
A281FED2-4303-4CA2-8C0D-BA01F726EE67.jpeg
19B9F5D2-2478-4FD3-99A2-7211B728AA7E.jpeg
D5E207FD-79CE-4B08-B42B-435AC7ED87EF.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom