Social Security Conspiracy Theory?

I'm white and the two middle numbers are even for me. Maybe because I'm naturalized? And that thing about NH and NE and East having lower numbers also isn't true because I've lived in the NYC since I moved to the US and my middle numbers are near 100.

I'm white and the two middle numbers are even for me. Maybe because I'm naturalized? And that thing about NH and NE and East having lower numbers also isn't true because I've lived in the NYC since I moved to the US and my middle numbers are near 100.

56 - "white" danish immigrant wit a green card
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Biggie62

your middle two numbers are a three number digit?

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

No I said they were close to 100.  Reading is fundamental. 

laugh.gif
missed it.
It's GOTTA be different for Naturalized citizens, my parents both are and their are 16 and 69

laugh.gif
missed it.
It's GOTTA be different for Naturalized citizens, my parents both are and their are 16 and 69

Back
Top Bottom