Socially Awkward Habits That You Do, Post Them.

i set the volume on my tv on an even number, always.

i use the same paper towel that i dried my hand with to open the bathroom door.

i warn people when im about to sneeze, its that loud.

i smile too much. it gets me into trouble sometimes.

when someone im acquainted with shows up at the same place as me and doesnt address me quickly i ALWAYS ALWAYS say "You can't speak?"

count when i walk
run up stairs..never can walk
sleep in complete darkness
sleep with door closed
pee with something open like a door or window

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

pee with something open like a door or window

devil.gif
nerd.gif

whenever I am around a group of people and someone brings pizza or mickey d's or w/e I stop everyone before they touch the food and make them wash their hands (more of common courtesy than awkward in my view)

When it is a big game I am watching (Any playoff game..) Where it is close.. If I get into a certain seating position and things start to go well I will not leave that position.

Also when I feel comfortable when my voice is low, it is my natural speaking sound but it is awkward because a lot of times it seems like I am telling a secret or some *@*%.

If I am walking in the wrong direction when I realize it I take out my phone and say damn as if I forgot I had to meet with someone and then proceed to make my u-turn..
roll.gif

That's all I can think of right now

Avoid setting my volume to 13.

When playing sports game, volume has to be on 11 or 15.

Have to sit in a certain spot on my couch when my fave sport team is playing.

I don't really have 'socially' awkward habits but I have awkward habits I guess.

I don't like even numbers so when I'm pumping gas I never stop on an even dollar amount... I just put however much and when I get tired of standing there I just stop it. I'll put like $32.76 and bounce. I do this with the microwave too... instead of putting something in for a minute I'll put it in for 58 seconds or something.

I wear two pairs of dress socks every day when I go to work. In the morning when I get ready I put the first left sock on then the second left sock, then the first right sock then the second right sock, then the left shoe and lace up then the right shoe and lace up. Every damn day same thing.

I have alot more awkward habits
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by JStunn197

I don't really have 'socially' awkward habits but I have awkward habits I guess.

I don't like even numbers so when I'm pumping gas I never stop on an even dollar amount... I just put however much and when I get tired of standing there I just stop it. I'll put like $32.76 and bounce. I do this with the microwave too... instead of putting something in for a minute I'll put it in for 58 seconds or something.

I wear two pairs of dress socks every day when I go to work. In the morning when I get ready I put the first left sock on then the second left sock, then the first right sock then the second right sock, then the left shoe and lace up then the right shoe and lace up. Every damn day same thing.

I have alot more awkward habits
ohwell.gif

eyes.gif

I do a lot of weird things, some off top though:

-If I take a #2, I always wipe the toilet seat. Even at my house. I also do this if I'm using the bathroom directly after somebody, whether I'm taking a $%$% or not
laugh.gif

-If I blink one eye, I HAVE to blink the other to feel like it's even

-If I'm eating something that's salty, I have to have something sweet to go with it

-If people ask me to use my phone I always ask them what number they're dialing and dial it for them. I don't like when people have my phone and they start pushing buttons, makes me feel like they're going through it

-I don't like people behind me and if they are and I have a hoodie on, I'm always adjusting my hood to protect my neck so I feel like I'm "protected" from being looked at
laugh.gif

That's just some, I have A LOT more
laugh.gif

Socially awkward...that's my middle name. Really I don't even feel like describing them all. I draw attention without even trying.

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Originally Posted by tecca nena

If I pass a Phallic object like a pole I have to tap my index and thumbs together on either hand the instance my body is aligned with the object 90 degrees from my forward facing body. When Im in a car my fingers go crazy!

I am constantly checking out people's jeans to see how worn out they are and if the fades and marks on them are authentic or predistressed... as a result there are instances when Im checking out a dudes lap fade and then I look up and dude is mean mugging me for staring at his crotch... lol
8yxdsz.jpg

lmao awesome

I hate sneezing in public because I always wonder after sneezing if I have a booger in my nose.

When I walk for a while I'll be thinking too myself too deeply on whatever I feel strong about in that moment and when people walk by and say Hi I don't react in a normal reaction time. This usually leads to a delayed hello or nothing at all. Doing this frequently also makes me self conscious in how I'm perceived.

Originally Posted by kidposite

when i'm in the bathroom i always put on the fan so no one can hear me pee

I also hate hearing other people pee
Oh my gosh I hate it when people hear me pee and I can never pee at a girls house. I feel so uncomfortable when I have to. I remember I told my best friend this
and he got on me saying its terrible I feel more comfortable to "blank" in a girls mouth than to pee in her toilet
laugh.gif

I just realized another one of my habits.

Whenever I put a new garbage bag in my trashcan in my bedroom, it takes me a few days to actually start throwing trash in it.

- I always go to the stall when I pee, never urinals, idk if this is socially awkward or not but it's w/e lol

other than that I don't talk much in class but I always have answers to the teachers questions and sometimes I have silly thoughts so sometimes I randomly smile but I never say them.

I always have to wear a pair of basketball shorts on over my boxers, or if I am going out in basketball shorts i will have another pair on underneath

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Originally Posted by tecca nena

If I pass a Phallic object like a pole I have to tap my index and thumbs together on either hand the instance my body is aligned with the object 90 degrees from my forward facing body. When Im in a car my fingers go crazy!

I am constantly checking out people's jeans to see how worn out they are and if the fades and marks on them are authentic or predistressed... as a result there are instances when Im checking out a dudes lap fade and then I look up and dude is mean mugging me for staring at his crotch... lol
8yxdsz.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif

i have to have an even amount of food if its like candy or something

i have to chew the same number of times on each side of my mouth

i cant kiss an odd number of times

i run water whenever im in the bathroom(pooping or just peeing)

Back
Top Bottom