Sock Dart

Copped a 8. Hope these fit the same as the other darts or im gonna be really sad.. Dont know if it makes a difference but 4% cash back on mr rebates and 3% on ebates

Copped a 8. Hope these fit the same as the other darts or im gonna be really sad.. Dont know if it makes a difference but 4% cash back on mr rebates and 3% on ebates
I'm the same size. The TF is a tiny bit tighter but will also loosen up with wear. The material isn't stretchy like the mesh so they won't feel the same but I didn't notice much of a difference in the fit tbh

repped 2 size 10s on the blacks, one from end and one from NDC. debating whether I should cancel one... lol

I'm the same size. The TF is a tiny bit tighter but will also loosen up with wear. The material isn't stretchy like the mesh so they won't feel the same but I didn't notice much of a difference in the fit tbh
Cool thanks for the input but whats your true size in other shoes?

As much as im feeling the fleece sock darts im gonna pass on them for now and maybe pick them up down the line. I love sock darts and I love the prime fleece on shoes. I own both the black and wolf grey fleece Prestos as well as the huaraches and the roshes. But I just got the navys and they're more suited for this upcoming whether. Maybe if I can get someone to trade for my huaraches and/or black fleece Prestos I might do it though.

i was able to cop a black one on nike. everything went through and got confirmation.
Same here. Glad it went smooth for the black pair

All this for me.

I also almost let Nike convince me that I need Mocs too lol. Had em in cart but decided to leave em. They're nice af but I had to ask myself; really how many times am I actually going to be at the beach? Seeing that's the only place I'd wear such a shoe. May try and copp down the line though.

Anyway, feels good. Seems like I've gotten my first pair of Darts, finally.

The shoe gods was with me today manage to cop 2 pairs black tech fleece Darts and helped friend out in the process

where you from fam, 21M still have sizes.

i grabbed a sz 10 this afternoon around 3pm

Damn, that's what I thought... But was hoping there was a secret website that I didn't know about!
You can always try a phone order with them though. I know some people were calling them for the all black LunarEpics. 

Last edited:
@fo****zles always has the cleanest pics.

Also, wore my darts all day yesterday. I love em. Does anyone else feel like they are super fragile when you wear them? Haha like I feel like they are gonna tear any moment. Or is that just me?

Also, wore my darts all day yesterday. I love em. Does anyone else feel like they are super fragile when you wear them? Haha like I feel like they are gonna tear any moment. Or is that just me?
I feel the same sometimes like one wrong step then your feet are gonna burst through em lol. I love how breathable the material is though

Yes. They remind me of the yeezy 350s in that sense.

I feel the same sometimes like one wrong step then your feet are gonna burst through em lol. I love how breathable the material is though

Yeah the material is fantastic. Haha but yeah I am terrified it will rip. Glad I'm not the only one

Back
Top Bottom