Sock Dart

Link doesn't work but look up "Menlook Sock Dart" They have the navy and grey colorway. The price is $118

Last edited:

I call BS. Way too soon. 

Not to mention i'd personally hate for these to go the way of the Roshes. They gotta preserve that niche-aspect of these. 

On the flip side, more pairs for everyone; with resellers crying foul. 
I agree with you, I tried looking for the information and nothing shows up. 

Yeah I would also hate for the Sock Darts to go the same route as the Roshes but I doubt it will ever happen. 

I call BS. Way too soon. 
Not to mention i'd personally hate for these to go the way of the Roshes. They gotta preserve that niche-aspect of these. 
On the flip side, more pairs for everyone; with resellers crying foul. 

I'd be willing to bet you... Say if I'm right you pay for the pair I create [emoji]128521[/emoji]

I agree with you, I tried looking for the information and nothing shows up. 

Yeah I would also hate for the Sock Darts to go the same route as the Roshes but I doubt it will ever happen. 

It's cool you don't have to believe me. You won't find the info online because it's not online yet. I have my sources though.

Remember what happened last time I posted info about a sock dart releasing? (Navy's on NDC)

Everyone tried to clown me when they didn't drop at 10am on the day I said they would... But then 8pm rolled around...

I'd be willing to bet you... Say if I'm right you pay for the pair I create [emoji]128521[/emoji]

It's cool you don't have to believe me. You won't find the info online because it's not online yet. I have my sources though.

Remember what happened last time I posted info about a sock dart releasing? (Navy's on NDC)

Everyone tried to clown me when they didn't drop at 10am on the day I said they would... But then 8pm rolled around...
I remember that you came through before a few times and I also remember when you told people bout the Navy Darts on NDC and you were right. I didn't know that you got a source thought you pulled up the info from some online source or something. 

Do you know any of the features or colors that will be on the Nikeid for the sock darts?

I remember that you came through before a few times and I also remember when you told people bout the Navy Darts on NDC and you were right. I didn't know that you got a source thought you pulled up the info from some online source or something. 

Do you know any of the features or colors that will be on the Nikeid for the sock darts?

Well I guess technically it is online but not to the general public, it's a launch site that select Nike employees have access to.

I'm not sure about the ID options, all I was told was to be on the lookout next month for Sock Dart ID.

Hopefully they give us some good stuff to play around with. Personally I was really pumped when the Presto came to ID but then I never ended up grabbing one because I didn't love the options we had/have

Well I guess technically it is online but not to the general public, it's a launch site that select Nike employees have access to.

I'm not sure about the ID options, all I was told was to be on the lookout next month for Sock Dart ID.

Hopefully they give us some good stuff to play around with. Personally I was really pumped when the Presto came to ID but then I never ended up grabbing one because I didn't love the options we had/have
oh okay, and yeah I was also excited about the Presto ID but the problem with the Presto is that there weren't many options for the colors were limited on some parts. 

I honestly think the Sock Dart ID will be better than the Presto.

oh okay, and yeah I was also excited about the Presto ID but the problem with the Presto is that there weren't many options for the colors were limited on some parts. 

I honestly think the Sock Dart ID will be better than the Presto.

I agree! I also didn't like how they changed the sizing for the presto ID.

Darts def have a lot of potential!

I agree! I also didn't like how they changed the sizing for the presto ID.

Darts def have a lot of potential!
Especially if we get the opportunity to change the strap color and speckle midsole it's a done deal. 
laugh.gif

Thanks for the info btw fam!

Back
Top Bottom