Sock Dart

Yeah, I'm usually a 9.5 and even a 10 in alot of shoes but my 9 is roomy but in a good way. Not a fan of the black Tech Fleece model though... really snug and they show creasing.

Thanks... Got my designs ready for 10am was just on the fence about size

For $170 I'm a little disappointed with the options like how they did with the Flyknit Prestos. Navy strap would'vebeen fly. More midsole colors would've been fly. All white outsole would've been fly. I'll make it work though. 

^^^ I agree. Very few options available. I was hoping for TF material as well as a gray outsole option. Think I'll wait this one out to see if any other options pop up later. :\

How do these run width wise? I'm TTS length 10.5 but every pair of shoes I own is 11 because of my wide feet.

For reference he's my toe in an 11 Roshe

View media item 2053522
Do I get a 10 or an 11?

How do these run width wise? I'm TTS length 10.5 but every pair of shoes I own is 11 because of my wide feet.

For reference he's my toe in an 11 Roshe

View media item 2053522
Do I get a 10 or an 11?
I think they fit pretty true width wise, if anything theyre wider than other shoes i mean to me anyways. Just order 2 pairs then return the other one that doesnt fit if you cant try em on in store

I was joking, lol.
I know you were. Sad thing is that some will do it. People here in GA give me ____ all the time because I wear Kobes instead of J's. I tell them if I'ma drop $250 on a shoe I might as well be different. 

Cant come up with anything that really inspires me to order.  I am on the fence on one or two of these...

Last edited:
obvious inspiration although id never buy the original jordans. pretty sure il get a pair once ebates goes up like someone else said. cant wait. they allowed more to be customized than i though they would. 

Back
Top Bottom