Sock Dart

Any where I can find the black on black for under retail?

Also for those that own flyknit prestos, are sock darts the better buy in terms of comfort?

Last edited:
hey guys im here in shanghai and i was surprised when i walked in a couple nike stores and saw the navy and wolf grey pairs on display. the production date on this wolf grey pair that i got was between 04/2016 - 07/2016 and i would assume around the same for the navys (was sold out in my size). i would imagine they will be popping up at retailers in the upcoming weeks for those that might be interested.

View media item 2140099

Last edited:
Still really want those grey^^ they dropped a while back in EU but I lost hope that they'd release stateside

Just got my Olives in today which makes my 8th pair of darts and still have my eyes on that dark grey that's still on NDC

If I could eventually grab both grey pair I would be content... Unless of course I someday came across some frags

Question...if it comes with the orange box, does it mean it's fake? I read somewhere box has to be white.

hey guys im here in shanghai and i was surprised when i walked in a couple nike stores and saw the navy and wolf grey pairs on display. the production date on this wolf grey pair that i got was between 04/2016 - 07/2016 and i would assume around the same for the navys (was sold out in my size). i would imagine they will be popping up at retailers in the upcoming weeks for those that might be interested.
recently they had restock as well in their online nike china both wolf grey and navy FSR i think it's new batch freshly produce pairs (not from last year)

Think I'm gonna finally cop a pair.

Triple black looking good.

Trying to decide which size, I wear 10.5-11

I would say 10 but it depends what fit you prefer. Im a 9 and i always get a 8 in the sock darts.. Unless its a tech dart then i get my true size

I would say 10 but it depends what fit you prefer. Im a 9 and i always get a 8 in the sock darts.. Unless its a tech dart then i get my true size

I also agree about sizing down for sock darts. I wear 10.5-11 in all kinds of Nikes (Jordans, Air Max, Flyknit Racers, etc) but I wear 10 in sock darts. I originally purchased an 11 and they looked like elf shoes on me (curled pointed toe) so I had to exchange them for a 10

Last edited:
Only tip re sizing would be if you have wide/thick feet like me to stay tts. I find length wise uk10 for me are a shade too long but I'd cut off the blood supply to my feet with that opening if I sized down.

Nah. Cool idea but kinda looks like those pharrell NMD (I think the NMD is boring tbh)...I like the strap anyway!

These are sexy
nike-sock-dart-se-premium-midnight-navy-02.jpg

From sneaker news. Few cw coming out by the looks of things

Back
Top Bottom